• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 46: All hail our goddess Fran!

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#41
It's pretty good, or it was. You use it for non-fire elements to let him do more damage. With Gathering Storm or some other source of fastcast the downside is small. But his newer one is the same thing with no downside if he's equipping a rod, so that's obviously better.

I got Beatrix USB which wasn't a dupe, and decided to get my act together and clear the IX torment. I did it, but in 40.14. Not going to try for a better time until I get more SBs though. After fest I might take one of Zidane's USBs with anima lenses, I did this with Zidane just having BSBs and an OSB.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience
Vivi's damage boost LMR is still good, in fact it's very good once his awakening comes out, it lets him hit the 19999 cap easier against Odin and Shiva, or break savage mode easier. You'll probably have Elara (or a another healer bard) with Allegro con Moto with him anyway so the long cast time isn't an issue.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#43
Got a dupe Yuna USB2 (damage) yesterday and a new Amarant USB today.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#44
Laguna BSB yesterday. At least it’s new?

Also, totally forgot the ice black chocobo event was ending today, totally didn’t do much of it. Ran through it and got to 50k greens to grab Fran’s chain (had gotten the mythril earlier). Only other ice chain I have is Rinoa’s, so this gives me a little more diversity.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#45
FF8: Fujin Glint
Daily: Ultimecia USB
FF7: Sephiroth's AASB!
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#46
Cloud 6* glint!!
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
I almost forgot FFVII was today because I've been ignoring RoP saving Mythril for the fest.

1/3 Tifa BSB, ugh I should have kept ignoring it. At least it's new so 10 attack for her.

But man I hate how it's raining discos for everyone else and I'm getting lousy bsbs or glints, and dupes.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
4 weeks ago#48
i have 5 discos in 5 realms so far, though 3 of those are dupes
T: Orlandu OSB dupe
XIII: Vanille USB2 dupe
X: Rikku chain
VIII: Zell LMR
VII: Tifa USB2 dupe, Reno AOSB
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
4 weeks ago#49
Zell w-cast LMR yesterday - not bad
Cait Sith Quickcast-3 LMR today - will likely never use

Finally did the II dreams yesterday. Kinda crazy how I went from sub-15 on the second difficulty to more than 40 seconds on the hardest difficulty, but I was never really in any kind of danger.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.
I finally got a disco off the daily when I haven't gotten one since the KH event, but it was a dupe of Bartz AOSB.

*sigh* at least it's a wind boosting dagger I can combine.

The FF15 Dreams was a nice breather after the FF2 one, thanks to Noct's awakening. He hit hard though but having Elara over Iris was a huge boon.

Also Onion Knight is finally going to get infusion on the fifth anniversary, only water though.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 46: All hail our goddess Fran!
  • Post New Message