• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 46: All hail our goddess Fran!

User Info: ChichiriMuyo

ChichiriMuyo
4 weeks ago#31
"(Does anyone even use this anymore?)"

Since it hasn't been updated for years I'd say no.
Advokaiser, 2018 character battle guru champ!

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
4 weeks ago#32
Lightning OSB dupe. Oh well, I'll take the lenses
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#33
Got a dupe Rained USB(2?) yesterday. Skipped 14 and 12 because they only have 1 AASB and the chains are redundant for me.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#34
Fang glint

Vaan glint dupe

Considering I had 3 straight discos beforehand, I can’t complain
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
I beat the FF2 Dreams dungeon (I had to wait until Maria mastered her LM and Glint)

Uuughh that was rough, I'm surprised I mastered it with how bad my DPS is in that realm. Team was Leon, Firion, Maria, Gordon and Hilda. Leon was also MVP because of his dualcast LMR despite not having any soul break relics for him.

I still kinda want to do another pull on FF2 because this was too major of a pain, but I only have 240 mythril for fest now. I guess I'll have to get some FF2 DPS USBs on the anima lens when it updates. (I probably should have gotten Leon's from it prior but I'm holding back buying anything with the Fest so close.)
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#36
For FF2 dreams I just did an earth team. My off realm characters were Galuf for the chain and Tyro. Then I used Maria/Guy for damage and Hilda to heal. It wasn't my most powerful dreams team but it got the job done.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
4 weeks ago#37
Got Vaan USB2 yesterday and a dupe Aphmau USB today.

I'm on such a ridiculous disco-streak. Only one 5* out of the first 7 realms. Watch me get all 5*s from now on.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#38
Dupe Jecht OSB

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#39
Prishe USB dupe

Yuna USB dupe (offensive summon USB)
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#40
Vivi LMR. Ups black magic but longer casting time.

That sounds.............not good.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 46: All hail our goddess Fran!
  • Post New Message