• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 46: All hail our goddess Fran!

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#11
SSJSephirothGokuX123 posted...
So they introduced 6* motes in Japan as well as a License Board with Sapphires that unlock character specific abilities (first one they've shown was one for Rydia that does 4 hits Water/Earth/Holy) and you earn by exchanging anima lens for them.

I wonder if this is going to be any better than Lunar Leviathan / Brothers / Lunar Dragon or if it's just useful because lets you use two summoners at the same time.

Anyway, yet another use for precious lenses, yay. Why couldn't they let you exchange growth eggs and memory crystals??
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#12
Anima Lenses on Parade continues with a dupe Ignis USB.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
1 month ago#13
i got Orlandu OSB dupe. that's all for now.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

User Info: Whiskey_Nick

Whiskey_Nick
1 month ago#14
T0 - Rem Awakening
T - Delita USB, Ovelia LM
15 - Aranea OSB Dupe
I am Nick. Go Sens, Bills, Blue Jays! Advokaiser is a Guru
UotY 2015, You should listen to The Show w/ Ngamer and Yoblazer

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#15
Tag
Eaed

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
1 month ago#16
First two were dupes, but disco dupes at least. Thought another disco dupe was coming when it showed up again from the FF15 one.

Nope. Noctis awakening!!
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#17
Grats!

I got Aranea USB. Not great, but not awful. My XV team is lightning focused, so this improves her a bit.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

mccheyne
1 month ago#18
Ultimaphazon posted...
Grats!

I got Aranea USB. Not great, but not awful. My XV team is lightning focused, so this improves her a bit.

Thanks! I gotta figure out how to use him.

I have Aranea USB as well (and her enlightning LMR), and she's actually fairly viable.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
Noctis Awakening is great, but he's also very dependant on those 15 seconds because he lacks good soul breaks outside of his Super and AOSB2, and no dualcast LM (besides lol combat.)

You'll want Ripping Plasma and Fire Touched Blade if you don't have them already.

FF2 is tonight! I'll probably do 2-3 pulls, I know two Awakenings are underwhelming but Emperor is like 3 Awakenings in one! (4 if you count physical dark) plus my FF2 offense is so bad anything would help (besides Hilda stuff) two earth boosting mage armors as well!

That said Maria is one of my cursed characters, the game never wants to give me any of her relics (I only haver her BSB because of a select when BSBs where still viable) So I'm nervous.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that

mccheyne
1 month ago#20
I'm pretty sure I have his AOSB2, so that should be good at least! But yeah, no enelement isn't super helpful.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 46: All hail our goddess Fran!
  • Post New Message