• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. MMXs Madden Franchise Year 6 End Featuring the B8 ALL ROOKIE CLASS

User Info: MegamanX

MegamanX
1 month ago#51
Yea the News feature is really bad in 19 like its horrific. Everything is reported with "tweets" from real people like Peter Schrager but of course you know its generated.

Top Stories generates 12 stories at random each week from things that happen. And I mean at random, a player could smash an NFL Record and they will tweet out about the Browns wearing alternate uniforms vs the Jets. They also waste a ton on players getting benched, like the 4th cb on the Bucs got benched this week....ok?

My Stories = covers eagles centric stuff for me but its broken it hasn't updated in two seasons

Draft Stories = gives you 1 story per week about a random draft player, this weeks was RANDOM DUDE GOT KICKED OFF THE TEAM AND IS NOW SEEKING A TRANSFER. These are what help you find stars and studs in the draft but its ultra dumb.
XBL/PSN/:StingX2
Switch: 0675-3724-0313

MegamanX
1 month ago#52
Week 7
Hilariously played the Falcons in this week and got to see Jim Bowman. The saints and falcons swapped QBs essentially in the offseason. Bowman is very slow, he tried to roll out on a 4th and goal on the 3 and got murdered. He also threw 3 INTs, all in the endzone....and my team never gets INTs so thanks for the stat boosts?

Moment of the game that would appease someone, Wentz got injured again (shock), and my rookie Jordan Braman got injured...so the punter had to play QB at the end of the game.

He went 1/3 for 7 yards and an INT. woo

Undefeated Teams
Giants

Winless Teams
Ravens, Patriots

Injuries
Bengals MLB Jordan Hicks out for the year

News
The Steelers and Browns tied at 27-27, this madden is obsessed with tie games we have had 2 per year min.
SirChris has been sacked more than any other QB in the league
Anagram leads the league in sacks
MysteriousStan the MLB leads the league in....pass deflects

MegamanX
1 month ago#53
Week 8
I got to trash the Cowboys this week, 35-14. With the cowboys scoring in garbage-o time. I haven't had a great def in years and maybe I'm just lucky but 3 INTs again this week.

Undefeated Teams
None

Winless Teams
Ravens

Injuries
Eagles HB Jason Bridges out for 8 weeks
How topical Dolphins DB Minkah Fitzpatrick out for the year

News
Chargers looking to trade WR Keenan Allen
Cardinals QB Aaron Rodgers now 3rd on all time passing TD list
MVP of the first 8 weeks is Giants QB Lamar Jackson (Jukkie and Chris are in the voting)
Early AFC Off Player of the year is Jucker Jukkie QB of Steelers
Early AFC Rookie of the year is also Jucker Jukkie QB.
AEarly AFC Def player of the year is Anagram, Anagram is also early LB of the year
Early NFC Off Rookie of the year is Steal Sheen QB of Packers
Early NFC Def rookie of the year is Lolo Guru

Week 8 Standings with if the season ended now seedings
AFC

#1 Jaguars 6-1
#2 Bengals 6-2
#3 Chargers 5-2
#4 Bills 4-3
#5 Steelers 5-2-1
#6 Titans 4-3
Texans 4-3
Colts 4-3
Jets 4-3
Chiefs 4-3
Broncos 3-4
Dolphins 3-4
Browns 2-4-1
*Danger Zone*
Raiders 2-6
Patriots 1-6
Ravens 0-7

Only 3 teams really in danger here for now.

NFC
#1 Giants 6-1
#2 Seahawks 5-1-1
#3 Lions 4-4
#4 Falcons 4-4
#5 Eagles 5-2
#6 Redskins 4-2-1
Cardinals 5-3
Rams 4-3-1
Vikings 3-4
Bucs 3-5
Cowboys 3-5
Saints 3-5
49ers 2-4-1
Packers 2-5
Bears 2-5
Panthers 2-5

The NFC North and South are not looking hot

MegamanX
1 month ago#54
Included is the current rank, madden....18 I think started ranking players based on OVERALLs cause they wanted to copy Pro Football Focus irl but terribly. If there is a tie they use the performance as a tiebreaker. Also each rank has its own power rankings so if you see two #11s you'll know why

Qbs
Jukkie (PIT) 165/256, 2055 Yards, 13TD, 3INT, Sacked 17 Times, 7 rushes for 12 yards [Rank #13]
SirChris (CIN) 168/266, 1891 Yards, 11TD, 1INT, Sacked 24 Times, 2 rushes for 5 Yards [Rank #16]
SteelThisSheen (GB) 139/232, 1776 Yards, 7TD, 7INT, Sacked 17 Times, 3 rushes for 10 yards [Rank #20]

HBs
TomBombadil (BAL) 102 Rushes for 416 Yards, 4TD, 0 Fumbles, 7 catches for 79 yards, 1TD [Rank #11]
PandaMaster (CHI) 96 Rushes for 330 Yards, 4TD, 0 Fumbles, 14 Catches for 195 yards [Rank #21]

WRs
Maniac64 (WAS) 26 Catches for 326 Yards, 2TD [Rank #10]
jcgamer (IND) 30 Catches for 402 Yards, 2TD [Rank #21]
BetrayedTangy (OAK) 38 Catches for 417 Yards, 3TD [Rank #31]

TEs
Fastbreak (ARI) 18 Catches for 181 Yards, 1TD (OUT FOR YEAR) [Rank #17]
Korayashi (LAC) 4 Catches for 52 Yards (Backup to Hunter Henry who is best TE in football) [Rank #9]

Oline
WarThaNemesis (JAX) Started, 2 Sacks allowed [Rank #3]
GreenGravy (CLE) Started, 3 Sacks Allowed [Rank #11]

Defense Players
ShatteredElysium CB (DEN) 40 Tackles, 0.5 Sacks, 1 Deflect, 15 Catches Allowed, 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Fum Recovered [Rank #21]
MZero CB (MIA) 29 Tackles, 1 Deflect [Rank #26]
Anagaram MLB (TEN) 34 Tackles, 8.5 Sacks, 1 Catch Allowed [Rank #9]
MysteriousStan MLB (MIA) 42 Tackles, 0.5 Sacks, 5 Deflect, 20 Catches Allowed [Rank #11]
SwiftyDC MLB (DET) 44 Tackles, 1 Sack, 16 Catches Allowed [Rank #20]
Ringworm LOLB (NE) 42 Tackles, 1 Sack, 14 Catches Allowed [Rank #11]
LoloGuru LOLB (LAR) 24 Tackles, 6.5 Sacks, 1 Deflect, 6 Catches Allowed [Rank #14]
Arti DT (CAR) 30 Tackles, 1.5 Sacks [Rank #8]
Aecioo LE (SF) 20 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Deflect [Rank #15]
KCF FS (NYJ) 31 Tackles, 2 Deflects, 11 Catches Allowed [Rank #6]
Beavis SS (MIN) 17 Tackles, 1INT, 7 Catches Allowed [Rank #11]

Ks
Menji (CIN) 10/13 FGs, 19/19 Xtra Points, 1 FG Blocked [Rank #5]

Ps
Bryans (JAX) 27 Punts for 1333 Yards, 8 Within < 20 Yards [Rank #5]

User Info: bryans7

bryans7
1 month ago#55
I'd like to lodge a formal complaint to the league at the lack of a special teams mvp of the year award, or even special teams roty. It's not fair to all the Punt Phans out there that their hero (me) will get shut out come award season. Greatness needs recognition in its time and I will be calling in to several radio shows and podcasts in the coming months to raise awareness on this issue.
https://i.imgur.com/g8JFMhA.jpg
It was looking good until the 2+ allowed catches per game stat. Whereas Mzero looks like a shutdown CB

MegamanX
1 month ago#57
There is a probowl punter spot I guess

MZero Island you mean?

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
1 month ago#58
Looking good me
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris

MegamanX
1 month ago#59
Week 9
OK so my def is actually just an interception grabbing machine. We played the bears and picked trubisky off 3 times. Also got to see Panda Master in action, he ran down my throat for 70ish yards but the bears stopped using him once they started trailing

Injuries

News
No more winless teams
4 ties this year alone, Vikings and Packers tied
Packers QB Steel Sheen wins NFC Off Player of the Week
Eagles QB Carson Wentz has perfect passer rating in win

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
1 month ago#60
MegamanX posted...
4 ties this year alone, Vikings and Packers tied
Packers QB Steel Sheen wins NFC Off Player of the Week

Clearly just more of the SEProcess
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. MMXs Madden Franchise Year 6 End Featuring the B8 ALL ROOKIE CLASS
  • Post New Message