• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fire Emblem: Three Houses Topic 3: Mortal Savant is a Bad Class Edition

User Info: Snrkiko

Snrkiko
1 month ago#41
oh

that time skip really came out of nowhere
...Snrk.
And theeen, we do stuff like, 'Persona!' with our Personas and beat the crap outta Shadows...

User Info: Peace___Frog

Peace___Frog
1 month ago#42
Snrkiko posted...
oh

Yeah the game handles its individual characters really well, but the overall plot is not executed in a graceful manner
~Peaf~

Peace___Frog
1 month ago#43
https://twitter.com/eirichel/status/1166705788083027968

That's the golden deer for ya
~Peaf~

Snrkiko
1 month ago#44
Peace___Frog posted...
Snrkiko posted...
oh

Yeah the game handles its individual characters really well, but the overall plot is not executed in a graceful manner

i was literally having tea with lysandia and then the very next day, BAM 5 years later
...Snrk.
And theeen, we do stuff like, 'Persona!' with our Personas and beat the crap outta Shadows...

Snrkiko
1 month ago#45
oh no

not dedue!

also cornelia is outclassing what's her face t**** monster from fates by at least double

wowza

what the hell is going on with felix's hair
...Snrk.
(edited 1 month ago)

Peace___Frog
1 month ago#46
Snrkiko posted...
what the hell is going on with felix's hair

https://twitter.com/Shattered_Earth/status/1159928295544119296

I liked this analysis
~Peaf~

Snrkiko
1 month ago#47
this game is giving me whiplash with this timeskip but then everything going back to the exact same grind at the monastery right away
...Snrk.

User Info: Shadow Dino

Shadow Dino
1 month ago#48
Don't worry, you're not alone in thinking the monastery wears out its welcome post timeskip.
Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! ~Homer J. Simpson

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
1 month ago#49
It makes enough sense for the Golden Deer to keep using it, and I guess probably the Blue Lions maybe, but I find it hard to see why the Black Eagles would go back there. I guess I'll see eventually, but after 90 hours I'm probably not gonna do the next two/three routes rights away.

At least I feel like Golden Deer is a pretty good choice if you're only gonna play one.
Change is weird.

Snrkiko
1 month ago#50
so am i basically stuck making all my mage classes mortal savants late game
...Snrk.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fire Emblem: Three Houses Topic 3: Mortal Savant is a Bad Class Edition
  • Post New Message