• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Three Houses playthrough topic.

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
1 month ago#21
The way reclassing works means you can't ever be truly screwed over by the RNG. Some units may still not be great, but they'll always at least be serviceable.
Change is weird.
Yeah when you reclass you boost up to at least the minimum stats of that class.
Congrats to Advokaiser for winning the CBX Guru Challenge!

User Info: Leafeon13N

Leafeon13N
1 month ago#23
This feels destined to turn into Dimitri solos everything playthrough.

User Info: red13n

red13n
1 month ago#24
Also Ashe just kind of killed his stepdad last month. Hes still moping about it.
"First thing that crosses my mind: I didn't get any GameFAQs Karma yesterday." Math Murderer after getting his appendix removed.

red13n
1 month ago#25
Byleth critting prevented Sylvain from killing his brother like he was scheduled to. The exp is not divided properly.
"First thing that crosses my mind: I didn't get any GameFAQs Karma yesterday." Math Murderer after getting his appendix removed.

User Info: hombad46

hombad46
1 month ago#26
red13n posted...
Byleth critting prevented Sylvain from killing his brother like he was scheduled to. The exp is not divided properly.

Yeah I had a lot of undesired crits against bosses.
"That's Engarde hairflip metal detector tier btw"
-XIII_rocks

User Info: Peace___Frog

Peace___Frog
1 month ago#27
That 1% chance comes in real anti clutch
~Peaf~

red13n
1 month ago#28
hombad46 posted...
red13n posted...

Yeah I had a lot of undesired crits against bosses.

it was a lot of bad RNG at the end. everything rolled over in the area but the boss(Human form) actually crit Dimitri on an 8% chance(For like, 80 damage) and forced a Divine Pulse reenactment.

Then Byleth goes and ruins my exp spreading but it wont let me reverse that once the zone is clear.

red13n
1 month ago#29
now we must save a small "child".

red13n
1 month ago#30
at some point we are going to actually fight this Death Knight.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Three Houses playthrough topic.
  • Post New Message