• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Spider-Man out of the MCU

User Info: PerfectChaosZ

PerfectChaosZ
3 weeks ago#301
This would be such an insane possibly that it would never happen but this is a fantastic idea. Keep us our beloved Tom Holland in the MCU but also give Sony the power to make their own Spider-Man movies. I’m sick of the powers that be thinking viewers are morons. People loved the Spider-Verse movie, they’ll understand the existence of several different versions of Spider-Man. Spider-Man is all about different dimensions and clones.

Make it adult Peter Parker. Heck, make it Miles Morales if the MCU isn’t planning to use him. Actually you know what’s popular right now? Be extra cheeky and make him the Superior Spider-Man. Doc Ocks run as Spider-Man is amazing. Give him the four robotic arms like alternate Spider-Man’s often have. Anything. Make it a completely different take than Holland Spider-Man.

And then make a big joint Sony/Disney movie event with that Spider-Man teaming up with Holland and no other Marvel character. Scarlet Spider? And get maybe Venom and they’ll have to have been smart enough to have a Spider-Gwen movie by then, maybe get Miles Morales in it, and have Tobey Maguire reprise his Spider-Man.

Make Andrew Garfield the villain- Spider-Carnage. Even better idea: make Tobey Maguire Spider-Carnage. It’s like a money printing machine.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Grimlyn

Grimlyn
3 weeks ago#302
https://i.imgtc.ws/TwQGDiS.jpg
GuessMyUserName's account's very own account

User Info: red13n

red13n
3 weeks ago#303
The deal news someone was standing by here seems to be confirmed fake news at this point.
"First thing that crosses my mind: I didn't get any GameFAQs Karma yesterday." Math Murderer after getting his appendix removed.

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
3 weeks ago#304
Eddv posted...
HashtagSEP posted...
So, wait. Disney only wanted 30%, and Sony countered at 25%, so it was already close to begin with?

lol all the clickbait

Called it.
Video Game Music Contest 14 winner: Terraria Calamity - Scourge of the Universe

User Info: StealThisSheen

StealThisSheen
3 weeks ago#305
I've been had

If I find out somebody used Stark tech to make that reddit post, oh man. I might become a Spider-Man villa-......... oh.

Oh.
Seplito Nash, Smelling Like the Vault since 1996
Step FOUR! Get Paid!
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Mac Arrowny

Mac Arrowny
3 weeks ago#306
I liked Vision quite a bit in AoU
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you.

User Info: Leafeon13N

Leafeon13N
3 weeks ago#307
red13n posted...
The deal news someone was standing by here seems to be confirmed fake news at this point.

On top if this, the way everyone has been talking the last couple days seems to reaffirm that a deal is not going to happen.

User Info: Grimlyn

Grimlyn
3 weeks ago#308
https://twitter.com/DanielRPK/status/1165726248003350528

wandavision poster

note the shadow top left
GuessMyUserName's account's very own account

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
3 weeks ago#309
Wait, it’s a sitcom?
Phantom Dust.