• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Spider-Man out of the MCU

User Info: scarletspeed7

scarletspeed7
3 weeks ago#271
There's nothing wrong with characters meeting and interacting with other characters.
"It is too easy being monsters. Let us try to be human." ~Victor Frankenstein, Penny Dreadful

User Info: Grimlyn

Grimlyn
3 weeks ago#272
dennings learned some science from jane and now she's rebuilt Vision 2.0 from scratch, which got the attention of wanda
GuessMyUserName's account's very own account

User Info: mnkboy907

mnkboy907
3 weeks ago#273
What if...

Kat Dennings IS the new Vision.
Change is weird.

User Info: redrocket

redrocket
3 weeks ago#274
mnkboy907 posted...
What if...

Kat Dennings IS the new Vision.

Hot
It's like paying for bubble wrap. -transience on Final Fantasy: All the Bravest

scarletspeed7
3 weeks ago#275
Replacing my boy Peter Colt would be devastating.
"It is too easy being monsters. Let us try to be human." ~Victor Frankenstein, Penny Dreadful

User Info: MoogleKupo141

MoogleKupo141
3 weeks ago#276
scarletspeed7 posted...
There's nothing wrong with characters meeting and interacting with other characters.

sure when they have like any logical reason to meet, but she’s essentially some random person Thor happened to meet who (as far as we know up to this point) has no reason to be involved in the superhero eco system anymore.

it’s not really specifically about Darcy. it would be just as weird to find out Liz Allen from Homecoming was in this or uh... someone else who doesn’t seem like they should be relevant anymore that I can’t remember right now because they’re so irrelavent
For your BK_Sheikah00.
At least Kupo has class and doesn't MESSAGE the people -Dr Pizza

MoogleKupo141
3 weeks ago#277
i’m sure they’ll some explanation for it, I generally trust the people in charge of the MCU, it just seems odd to bring her back after so long unless there was a bunch of fan demand for it that I missed
For your BK_Sheikah00.

User Info: StealThisSheen

StealThisSheen
3 weeks ago#278
To be fair, Darcy has connections to Erik Selvig who worked at the facility where Wanda was under house arrest, so it's not completely impossible there's networking there.
Seplito Nash, Smelling Like the Vault since 1996
Step FOUR! Get Paid!
(edited 3 weeks ago)

scarletspeed7
3 weeks ago#279
MoogleKupo141 posted...
sure when they have like any logical reason to meet, but she’s essentially some random person Thor happened to meet who (as far as we know up to this point) has no reason to be involved in the superhero eco system anymore.

it’s not really specifically about Darcy. it would be just as weird to find out Liz Allen from Homecoming was in this or uh... someone else who doesn’t seem like they should be relevant anymore that I can’t remember right now because they’re so irrelavent

Man, comics must not be your friend.

MoogleKupo141
3 weeks ago#280
StealThisSheen posted...
To be fair, Darcy has connections to Erik Selvig who worked at the facility where Wanda was under house arrest, so it's not completely impossible there's networking there.

wow I really remember nothing about those Thor charaders at all. that could definitely be how they justify it
For your BK_Sheikah00.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Spider-Man out of the MCU
  • Post New Message