• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Spider-Man out of the MCU

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
3 weeks ago#221
also my main issue was thr antman parts. each second of that scene was worse than the last
Video Game Music Contest 14 winner: Terraria Calamity - Scourge of the Universe

User Info: Jakyl25

Jakyl25
3 weeks ago#222
Seginustemple posted...
Aw man they had a Garfield vs. Maguire movie lined up at one point? I'm in the wrong timeline

I first read that as being Garfield the orange cartoon cat vs Tobey Maguire Spider-Man

now that’s a film
Thank you, Eddie Guerrero.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRlKR5nU8AA_v_C?format=jpg&name=large

User Info: TotallyNotMI

TotallyNotMI
3 weeks ago#223
Jakyl25 posted...
I first read that as being Garfield the orange cartoon cat vs Tobey Maguire Spider-Man
Take all my money
I'm not sure who this MI guy is but he sounds sexy.

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
3 weeks ago#224
Jakyl25 posted...

now that’s a film

wait is that not what we were talking about
https://imgtc.com/i/uWMMlnN.png
Tone yo' flab

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
3 weeks ago#225
Garfield hates Mondays

And the Spider-Man
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig
Come on, the Fortnite thing is 100% product placement. Don't act like that was an organic decision by the creators out of some artistic vision.

And yet, it was still funny and made sense because the writers are competent!
DPOblivion was far more determined than me.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
3 weeks ago#227
It very well could have been product placement, but it could also be that Fortnite is literally the most popular thing in the world (or it could have been both).

I guess we'll never know.
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado

User Info: CoolCly

CoolCly
3 weeks ago#228
I really don't believe that Fortnite was product placement in the sense of "we got money from Fortnite, find a way to put it in the movie"
The batman villians all seem to be one big joke that batman refuses to laugh at - SantaRPG
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: colliding

colliding
3 weeks ago#229
Garfield vs. Spider-Man: Dawn of Nermal
CoolCly posted...
I really don't believe that Fortnite was product placement in the sense of "we got money from Fortnite, find a way to put it in the movie"

There was literally an Avengers event in Fortnite where you can make Thanos dance. It's a cross-promotion.
DPOblivion was far more determined than me.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Spider-Man out of the MCU
  • Post New Message