• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Spider-Man out of the MCU

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
4 weeks ago#201
banananor posted...
I feel like looking at random ideas in a brainstorming session and making judgments is incredibly dumb

It's not like into the spider verse immediately emerged from one of those as a perfect idea.

"Dude, remember spider pig from the Simpsons movie? What if we took a bunch of cool cross media spider beings and had them team up?

People love the porky pig voice!"

If that email had been released early the fans would have been rabid

Endgame had Fortnite and dabbing too. They were a little cringey but nothing terrible or anything

They probably emerged from a similar brainstorming session
Not to be confused with XIII_Stones.

User Info: Paratroopa1

Paratroopa1
4 weeks ago#202
XIII_rocks posted...
banananor posted...
I feel like looking at random ideas in a brainstorming session and making judgments is incredibly dumb

It's not like into the spider verse immediately emerged from one of those as a perfect idea.

"Dude, remember spider pig from the Simpsons movie? What if we took a bunch of cool cross media spider beings and had them team up?

People love the porky pig voice!"

If that email had been released early the fans would have been rabid

Endgame had Fortnite and dabbing too. They were a little cringey but nothing terrible or anything

They probably emerged from a similar brainstorming session

uhhh, I thought both of these were really well placed jokes, not pandering

User Info: XIII_rocks

XIII_rocks
4 weeks ago#203
Right

But there's probably an email out there of a similar nature to the Spiderman one suggesting "hey let's put Fortnite in Endgame somehow".
Not to be confused with XIII_Stones.

User Info: TheRock1525

TheRock1525
4 weeks ago#204
Wait, people think Spider-Ham came from The Simpsons?
TheRock ~ I had a name, my father called me Blues.

User Info: Paratroopa1

Paratroopa1
4 weeks ago#205
XIII_rocks posted...
Right

But there's probably an email out there of a similar nature to the Spiderman one suggesting "hey let's put Fortnite in Endgame somehow".

Oh. I don't know, that part seemed like it was pretty well-tuned to the exact context it was in, like "we need them to meet Thor but Thor is a total deadbeat now, what should he be doing, I know he'll be playing Fortnite, that's funny"

User Info: TheRock1525

TheRock1525
4 weeks ago#206
The most unrealistic part about Endgame: that people will still be playing Fortnite in five years.
TheRock ~ I had a name, my father called me Blues.

User Info: Mr Lasastryke

Mr Lasastryke
4 weeks ago#207
ugh the dabbing s*** in endgame was so dumb.
Geothermal terpsichorean ejectamenta

User Info: redrocket

redrocket
4 weeks ago#208
When did the dabbing happen?
It's like paying for bubble wrap. -transience on Final Fantasy: All the Bravest

User Info: Mr Lasastryke

Mr Lasastryke
4 weeks ago#209
in the scene where hulk is talking to a few kid fans at the diner.

i like marvel humor a lot of the time but this wasn't one of those times. so cringe.
Geothermal terpsichorean ejectamenta
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
4 weeks ago#210
I thought the dabbing was fine. It's clearly not meant to be an actual "Look, dabbing is cool, Hulk's cool, this is cool, our audience will like this!" thing. It was Hulk trying too hard to be cool and fit an image. It's supposed to be awkward.
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Spider-Man out of the MCU
  • Post New Message