• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Post Each Time You Beat a Game: 2019 Edition Part II

User Info: paperwarior

paperwarior
4 weeks ago#91
Luigi's Mansion (GCN) (Replay)
Charming. It actually reminds me of Resident Evil, except with some Ghostbusters. I had a few issues with the controls, and unintuitive stuff involving the GBH, but still it's pretty great.
"God Hand is the ultimate expression of the joy of humanity, specifically the punching part of the joy of humanity."-Shigeru Miyamoto
Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors - PS4

It's been years since I played the DS version so I had forgotten a decent amount. Good game, but I still think it's the weakest of the trilogy.

Also I feel ripped off that this and VLR's trophies are combined for a single platinum!
Congrats to Advokaiser for winning the CBX Guru Challenge!

User Info: KCF0107

KCF0107
4 weeks ago#93
LordoftheMorons posted...
I still think it's the weakest of the trilogy.

Get out!
KCF can't actually be a real person but he is - greengravy
If you smell what the rock is cooking he's cooking crap - ertyu

User Info: SgtSphynx

SgtSphynx
4 weeks ago#94
Deliver Us the Moon (PC)

Interesting adventure game, some of the game play is f***ing annoying though. That said, I'd say I enjoyed it overall
Congrats to the BYIG Guru Winner, Advokaiser
*slurps yakisoba* *nods* *nods*

User Info: Kenri

Kenri
4 weeks ago#95
Xeodrifter (Switch)

Not a bad Metroidvania-lite, especially for its current price of $1. Reminded me a bit of Metroid Fusion.
Congrats to BKSheikah, who knows more about years than anyone else.

User Info: MrGreenonion

MrGreenonion
4 weeks ago#96
Untitled Goose Game (Switch)
SuperNiceDog didn't have to reconcile his name...
But Dauntless Hunter is now MrGreenonion

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
4 weeks ago#97
Rugrats: Search for Reptar (PSX)

This game was all the rage among my friends when it came out 21 years ago, but I never played it because I didn't have a Play Station at the time. Even for an early 3D platformer it has some pretty frustrating controls, mechanics, and cameras, but it's short and pretty easy and clearly for kids, and it was kinda nice to relive some old memories (all of the levels were based on episodes from the show).
darkx

User Info: Simoun

Simoun
4 weeks ago#98
Stranger Things the Game (Android)
It's not so cliche anymore when it's happening to you.

User Info: GOGZero

GOGZero
4 weeks ago#99
Refunct (Switch)

The game lived up it's description: "A peaceful, short first-person platformer about restoring a vibrant world."

Moving around felt really good. You can wall jump, slide, go in pipes, ride lifts and jump on springboards while you activate all the switches to restore the world around you.

I felt very relaxed when playing and the soundtrack was really nice and pleasant to listen to.
Makes for a good speedrun game and to go for personal bests.
The reason why you couldn't see my Signature before is because it was Invisible

User Info: KCF0107

KCF0107
4 weeks ago#100
Good game. The guy who made it developed another game called Swarm Lake if you are interested.
KCF can't actually be a real person but he is - greengravy
If you smell what the rock is cooking he's cooking crap - ertyu
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Post Each Time You Beat a Game: 2019 Edition Part II
  • Post New Message