• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Zelda plays Danganronpa for the first time (spoilers)

User Info: ZeldaTPLink

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#31
Called it.

It's a trap!
Would still waifu.

Also Chihiro was a crossdresser and not actually someone that identified as trans.
https://imgur.com/gOGzcN4
(edited 4 weeks ago)
(message deleted)

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#34
Dark Young Link posted...
Would still waifu.

Also Chihiro was a crossdresser and not actually someone that identified as trans.

Well this is a Japanese work so it's common for trans characters not be explicitely called that because Japanese are conservative.

I mean just recently in One Piece was character was obviously portrayed as trans but they didn't call her by the T word or by her genre.

Likewise there is the trans kid from Steins Gate, who is never referred as a girl even though she is obviously one.

In the West, characters will be fairly referred by their genre, but apparently that's still a taboo in Japanese fiction.

User Info: Dels

Dels
4 weeks ago#35
You're opening up a can of worms, but I mostly side with what you just said. Many people don't, though.

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#36
Finished the case.

So here is what I got right: Toko was the serial killer but not the case killer, Byakuya was a fake out, and I almost got Mondo right too. And the Chihiro is a dude thing.

But I got really confused in the middle when it was revealed Byakuya set Toko up and yet the game still went with the "Byakuya would be too obvious" angle. I didn't understand why he had set up the crime scene even though he was innocent.

Turns out he did it for the lulz. Because he is a total psycho. Like I said before, he will be fun to take down. I do question whether this was a good move though, because he is now a top suspect in every case from now on.

And again, Kyoko for MVP. She pulled a Phoenix Wright and used a bluff to bait the killer into contradiction. This is the second case she pretty much solves by herself and just leaves me to do the heavy work. Someone make her the MC already.

And noooooooo Kuwabara. Damn, you were cliche but I liked you. Very sad story, too. Will miss you.

(And I also admit Chihiro was waifu material. Damn)

Finally, turns out there is a mole AND an extra student. Gonna assume Junko is the mole since I already got that spoiler, but it's better not to speculate it further since it's spoiled material. Sorry about that. Or maybe it's Kyoko. Hmm.

Anyway, what a great case. Even better than the first one. We had multiple fake outs, and it revealed a lot of things about Byakuya and Toko which will be relevant since they are still around.

Will be fun to have a known serial killer hanging out with the cast and they just having to live with it.

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#37
Dels posted...
You're opening up a can of worms, but I mostly side with what you just said. Many people don't, though.

I mean I can't confirm or deny either side, but that's because the Japanese refuse to be straightforward about it. I'm assuming this is just another attempt by them to be progressive while avoiding the taboo.

I'll avoid insisting on it because I'm not sure myself either.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Hbthebattle

Hbthebattle
4 weeks ago#38
Welcome to the wonderful world of Chihiro arguments
Patience.

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#39
Hbthebattle posted...
Welcome to the wonderful world of Chihiro arguments

I'll pass on it while I can.
Genocide Jack is quite the presence in this game.
Agent Triple Zero at your service!
This line reserved for the true greatone, Advokaiser, the 2018 Guru Contest winner.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Zelda plays Danganronpa for the first time (spoilers)
  • Post New Message