• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Zelda plays Danganronpa for the first time (spoilers)

User Info: ZeldaTPLink

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#21
Toko: "Nice! I'm going to be dropped off."

Genocide Jack, huh. Well that would be a secret worth killing for. Whoever did it picked a good target, though. Sayaka was a newb, trying to challenge an athlete to close combat. But this one went straight for the weakest target.

Secret council rules the world. Cool. And the plot clearly wants me to think it's Toko and she has a split personality. I'm gonna guess she is really Genocide Jack but this time it wasn't her.

Chihiro liked to hang out with boys instead of girls. She refused to train with girls and went out at late night to avoid being seem. She was sad for being weak. And the posters in the lockers suggests their genders have been swapped. Calling it now: Chihiro was transgender.

The extension cord Byakuya was using to read is missing, and is obviously the one used in the murder. The case file is also missing. Could it be Byakuya, after all? But then why would he give me all that info?

Trial next.

User Info: hombad46

hombad46
4 weeks ago#22
ZeldaTPLink posted...
Chihiro was transgender.

Oh boy...
"That's Engarde hairflip metal detector tier btw"
-XIII_rocks

User Info: Hbthebattle

Hbthebattle
4 weeks ago#23
hombad46 posted...
ZeldaTPLink posted...
Chihiro was transgender.

Oh boy...
Patience.

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#24
kevwaffles posted...
ZeldaTPLink posted...
They say no accomplices, but the victim herself could be a unknowing accomplice.

Yeah, this was pretty much immediately where my head went too. Not because it really made sense to me, but going so hard on "no accomplices" just screamed "haha there was an accomplice, we tricked you".

I'm here trying to guess plot twists since the start.

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#25
Another possibility is that Byakuya is the killer and he knows Toko is GJ because he spent time investigating her in the past. Now he wants to lead Makoto into finding that out and accusing her. Would explain how the killer knows GJ's MO.

I was saying no to Byakuya because I thought the game would set him as the main suspect, but it seems it's setting Toko now.

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#26
Using the word "schizo" to figure out dissociative identity? I'm not sure those two are even the same condition.

User Info: MrSmartGuy

MrSmartGuy
4 weeks ago#27
They are not.
Xbox GT/PSN name/Nintendo ID: TatteredUniform
http://www.scuffletown.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/tRBE1.gif

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#28

Toko is now in my Top 5.

User Info: hombad46

hombad46
4 weeks ago#29
ZeldaTPLink posted...

Toko is now in my Top 5.

Genocider Sho is great. That's her Japanese name, which I prefer because "Genocider" is silly and fun.
"That's Engarde hairflip metal detector tier btw"
-XIII_rocks

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#30
Seems like there is something off about Byakuya being the guy

Maybe Chihiro is the killer and she switched clothes with Byakuya so we vote wrong and let her get away?

*_*
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Zelda plays Danganronpa for the first time (spoilers)
  • Post New Message