• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Zelda plays Danganronpa for the first time (spoilers)

User Info: Mewtwo59

Mewtwo59
4 weeks ago#121
ZeldaTPLink posted...
I want to tell Kyoko about Sakura, but the PLOT demands that I don't. Now she's mad at me. It's not my fault, it's this stupid game! Geez.

That was probably the dumbest thing the game did. If you're going to make me do something dumb, don't give me a choice and then say "You can't pick the smart option." Just have Makoto do it on his own.
""Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope." HK-47

User Info: DeepsPraw

DeepsPraw
4 weeks ago#122
ZeldaTPLink posted...
google.

nooo don't ever do this. And stay the hell away from wikis as well
pepsi for tv-game

User Info: ZeldaTPLink

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#123
DeepsPraw posted...
ZeldaTPLink posted...
google.

nooo don't ever do this. And stay the hell away from wikis as well

Fair point lol

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#124
Free time. I talk with Hina and Hiro again. Not much here. Random banter, skill points, yada yada. Someone die already.

Monokuma dumps Sakura's spy status, just like that. Now that's a nice possible motive: betrayal. I'm guessing the only reason he even recruited her was to throw her under the bus at some point.

Sakura leaves to fight the Mastermind. Then night time announcement. Monokuma appears on the screen and I'm halfway expecting Sakura to show up in the screen and tear the bear apart with her teeth. I can only dream.

Free time. Against my expectations, the game lets me hang out with Sakura. Gonna do that since it doesn't seem she isn't making though this chapter alive. I give her boxing gloves and she likes it... but no new skill/points/report entry? Meh.

The ones left are Kyoko (who probably still won't talk), Toko (not interested, bring GJ) and Byakua. So let's go with the later. Turns out he's a top tier stock trader, so the kid isn't just inherited money.

Someone screaming. Body time?

Okay, time to guess the next victim. Kyoko is obviously out for now. Byakuya is killer material, he's not going down as a death fodder (unless it's like the last chapter). I had this theory that one of Hina or Sakura was going to kill each other, but after the traitor reveal, I think they already had their drama moment. Toko needs to be dealt with and she's been hinting at a troublesome family so maybe this could be her moment of limelight, but I would still like to see GJ make an actual kill. Hiro being still alive goes against all common sense. He's an idiot and kind of boring, so maybe the game finally decides to off him now that he's had his moment as a main suspect in the last case.

Hiro feels like the most obvious. Either him or Toko. But let's go with him.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#125
It's GJ, stabbing the hell out of Hina. You guys are all worried about Sakura and forget there is a f***ing serial killer living among you.

Sakura just went berserk. I now fear for GJ's life.

Alter Ego wants to connect to the network, risking his life. Others are worried, but thinking about it, is there something better for him to do? He's a program stuck in a computer, in a building where everyone who knows him is probably going to die, and the only person who really undderstood him is already dead. I'd say let the thing go down in flames if it wants to, maybe it will end up saving the day (or turn into an evil AI, but that would be awesome too).

Chihiro had an useless death, but he created the best version of himself before going down.

Oof. Sakura is dead. So much for fighting the Mastermind.

Hina keeps repeating it's one of Hiro, Byakuya or Toko. That makes me want to suspect Hina again.

And it's a locked room murder? Nice. This case looks promising.

ZeldaTPLink
4 weeks ago#126
So I did see the death flag on Sakura, but I guess I ignored it because I wanted the victim to be unpredictable. Meh.

RIP Sakura. You were very badass.

User Info: kevwaffles

kevwaffles
4 weeks ago#127
The Free Time guides are safe on the Wiki EXCEPT for looking at the schedules, if you're like me and don't feel like guessing at that s***.
"One toot on this whistle will take you to a far away land."
-Toad, SMB3

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
4 weeks ago#128
Also don't look at how many times you need to give them stuff before you max out, because that's also a spoiler. They fixed that in DR2. There's enough free times in chapter 1 to max out anyone.
VGMC13 champion: Ar Nosurge - Class::EXSPHERE_NOSURGE;
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: kevwaffles

kevwaffles
4 weeks ago#129
azuarc posted...
Also don't look at how many times you need to give them stuff before you max out, because that's also a spoiler.

True, but also irrelevant at this point. Mainly people that went out in the first 2 cases have anywhere between 2-4, whereas most everyone else has like 5-7. However even that's not strictly true. There is at least one character with only 4 that is still very much alive at this point.

azuarc posted...
They fixed that in DR2. There's enough free times in chapter 1 to max out anyone.

Actually there's one shy of maxing anyone out in Chapter 1, because why make it that easy. Of course by DR2 I said f*** it and started replaying FT sections for anyone "lost" so I could actually have some skills to use.
"One toot on this whistle will take you to a far away land."
-Toad, SMB3

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
4 weeks ago#130
I did not do so well when it came to picking friends in DR2 free time. Because you have to befriend them 5 times, my first choice lived until the end, and then everyone else seemed to drop right before I finished them. Since you only get rewards for finishing the sequence, I finished the game with, I think, 2 skills. =x
VGMC13 champion: Ar Nosurge - Class::EXSPHERE_NOSURGE;
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Zelda plays Danganronpa for the first time (spoilers)
  • Post New Message