• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Board 8 Survivor Contestant Popularity Poll 2019

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
1 month ago#1
I've seen this done in on other Boards with Survivor fans so here's a chance to do it for B8.

How to vote
-On the survey linked below, give every Survivor contestant a rating from 1 to 10, 1 being the worst and 10 being the best. You have to scroll to see the 10 option.
-You must give a rating to every contestant from every season. If you have not seen a season, please give every contestant from that season a score of "1." These votes will be disregarded. Although I don't expect it to happen, if you are legitimately giving every contestant in a season a score of 1, you must PM me so that I do count those votes.
-Please vote honestly and do not adjust your votes to skew the results (ie giving a lower score to a contestant to offset higher scores, or vise versa).
-If you notice an error in the survey, please notify me immediately (and I mean a significant error, such as an omitted contestant; if I misspelled a name or put someone in the wrong boot order you are all smart enough to figure out what I meant).
-Although I do not expect/want to have to do this, I reserve the right to discard any ballot.
-This may take a long time, and I believe it has to be done in one sitting and cannot be saved/suspended, but leaving the tab open probably works.
-Double check your ballot before you submit. Once submitted, your ballot cannot be changed, and because of the massive amount of data, I will not fix any mistakes by hand.
-Please post in this topic confirming you have submitted your ballot.
-The survey closes at 7:00pm on Tuesday, August 20, 2019.

The Survey:
https://forms.gle/21wNqKT9iWio1PAd7
darkx

Underleveled
1 month ago#2
Submitted (no it didn't take an hour and a half)
darkx

User Info: kateee

kateee
1 month ago#3
tag

User Info: bwburke94

bwburke94
1 month ago#4
tag
An ultimate project begins soon...

Underleveled
1 month ago#5
Bump
darkx

User Info: ShadowYosuke

ShadowYosuke
1 month ago#6
Post. Some of these early exits are hard to remember.

User Info: kateee

kateee
1 month ago#7
submitted

Underleveled
1 month ago#8
Daily bump
darkx

User Info: __LeiaRolando__

__LeiaRolando__
1 month ago#9
I'll get to this when I get to this. Been buried with work, and I really don't want to take an hour of my home time so >_>

ShadowYosuke posted...
Some of these early exits are hard to remember.

yeah, the Ashlee Ashbys of the world are all getting 2s from me for contributing nothing. The "1" is reserved for the most revolting individuals (the Shannon Elkins, Will Sims, and Jeff Varner types that did objectively awful things).
~ BlueCrystalTear at large ~ [this space still for lease 7 years later]
https://i.imgur.com/sclpQaM.jpg

Underleveled
4 weeks ago#10
And up
darkx
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Board 8 Survivor Contestant Popularity Poll 2019
  • Topic Closed