• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. [BOST] Best OST Contest 5 - Results and Discussion Thread

User Info: banshiryuu

banshiryuu
4 weeks ago#41
Day 12 Results!

[Blue Reflection - BREAKTHROUGH.EXE] 16-9 [Persona 5 - Beneath the Mask]
[Ragnarok Online II - Boss Battle] 12-14 [Aliens Go Home Run - City]
[Acceleration of SUGURI 2 - Stratosphere (SUGURI the Best)] 13-13 [Dusk - Reflections of Violence]

-

Future Matches:

Winners Round 2: #10 Blue Reflection (#5 Albireo Lake) v #42 Aliens Go Home Run (#6 Fairgrounds)
Losers Round 1: #55 Persona 5 (#4 Last Surprise) v #23 Ragnarok Online II (#5 HODO)
Snubs Round 1 Tiebreaker: #20 Acceleration of SUGURI 2 (Alt Begins) v #45 Dusk (Alt Run)

-

Our first tie oh boy!!! We'll run the tiebreaker tomorrow instead of the usual snubs match.

User Info: UF8

UF8
4 weeks ago#42
oh dear

hopefully the decision to remove the other alt song I liked more wasn't a bad idea

User Info: Haste_2

Haste_2
4 weeks ago#43
Out of the first 35 completed matches, I have 16 victories. That makes a win percentage of 45.7%, w00t! (I feel like rwlh in VGMC XIII round 1)
Congrats to Advokaiser on pwning me in CBX!

User Info: Mac Arrowny

Mac Arrowny
4 weeks ago#44
Whoops the one day I forget to vote
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you.

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
3 weeks ago#45
Haste_2 posted...
Out of the first 35 completed matches, I have 16 victories. That makes a win percentage of 45.7%, w00t! (I feel like rwlh in VGMC XIII round 1)

If my win percentage is higher than that, it sure doesn't feel like it.
RIP Mithra (2010-2019) -- https://imgur.com/BPHmoKM

banshiryuu
3 weeks ago#46
Day 13 Results!

[VVVVVV - Predestined Fate] 14-13 [Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe - Cooking Caves (World 4)]
[Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - A-to-Z] 17-9 [Granado Espada - Far Eastern Romantica]
[beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ - Magical] 18-8 [Muv-Luv Alternative - War Preparation]

-

Future Matches:

Winners Round 2: #3 VVVVVV (#6 Passion for Exploring) vs #30 Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (#5 You'll See Out the End of the Tales)
Losers Round 1: #62 Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe (#6 War of the Woods (World 2)) vs #35 Granado Espada (#6 It's Not Over)
Snubs Round 2: #5 beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ (#4 Beyond The Seven (Extended Mix)) awaits tomorrow's results

banshiryuu
3 weeks ago#47
Day 14 Results!

[NieR: Automata - Possessed by a Disease (Vocals)] 16-11 [Cloudbuilt - Cloudbits]
[Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon - Tree of Life: Roots] 16-10 [Off-Peak - Revealed]
[Acceleration of SUGURI 2 - Begins] 12-14 [Dusk - Run]

-

Future Matches:

Winners Round 2: #14 NieR: Automata (#6 Alien Manifestation (Dynamic - Vocals)) vs #19 Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (#4 Gentle Slope Cave)
Losers Round 1: #51 Cloudbuilt (#6 Sinister Gale) vs #46 Off-Peak (#4 Level Design - Sheet Music)
Snubs Round 2: #13 Mega Man 5 (#5 Wave Man) vs #45 Dusk (#5 Twin Terrors)

banshiryuu
3 weeks ago#48
Day 15 Results!

[Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru - discolor] 13-15 [Kirby's Return to Dream Land - Sky Tower]
[Deltarune - Rude Buster] 19-8 [Chrono Cross - People Imprisoned by Destiny]
[Etrian Odyssey IV - Battlefield - Faith Is My Pillar] 18-9 [Pokemon Card GB2 - GR Challenge Cup]

-

Future Matches:

Winners Round 2: #59 Kirby's Return to Dream Land (#6 Galacta Knight) vs #27 Deltarune (#5 Empty Town)
Losers Round 1: #6 Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru (#4 Ricordando il passato) vs #38 Chrono Cross (#4 The Dream that Time Dreamed)
Snubs Round 2: #5 beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ (#4 Beyond The Seven (Extended Mix)) vs #28 Etrian Odyssey IV (#6 Town - A Town Embraced by the Azure Sky)

Also, tomorrow is the last day of Round 1 for the main bracket!! So be sure to get bracket predictions in if you were wanting to do that!
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: UF8

UF8
3 weeks ago#49
Welp those sure are matches

I'm going to be sad to see any of the songs in the latter matches lose

Especially town embraced by the azure sky probably

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
3 weeks ago#50
These contest results have continued to disappoint.

Losers Round 1: #6 Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru (#4 Ricordando il passato) vs #38 Chrono Cross (#4 The Dream that Time Dreamed)

RIP Chiru or CC. (Definitely Chiru if this was the old B8, but I can't seem to predict anything these days.)
VGMC13 champion: Ar Nosurge - Class::EXSPHERE_NOSURGE;
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. [BOST] Best OST Contest 5 - Results and Discussion Thread
  • Post New Message