• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. [BOST] Best OST Contest 5 - Results and Discussion Thread
Team Rocket Elite 4 weeks ago#31
Could do English and Japanese versions. Round out the OST with Lost in thoughts all alone.
Link isn't the only one who kicks ass.
Congrats to Advokaiser for winning the CBX Guru Contest!

User Info: MycroProcessor

MycroProcessor
4 weeks ago#32
if you did that it'd have been in my instant-support "all 7 are 8/10+ to me" list hahaha
time

User Info: banshiryuu

banshiryuu
4 weeks ago#33
Day 8 Results!

[Chrono Trigger - Frog's Theme] 12-17 [Project S-11 - Planet Cephei]
[Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism. - Satori Maiden ~ 3rd Eye] 17-12 [Dandara - Golden Fortress]
[Murasaki Tsurugi - Flask of Loyalty] 19-10 [All Our Asias - Yuito and His Mother]

-

Future Matches:

Winners Round 2: #53 Project S-11 (#6 Bern Jungle) v #21 Touhou 11: Subterranean Animism. (#6 Green-Eyed Jealousy)
Losers Round 1: #12 Chrono Trigger (#6 Wind Scene) v #44 Dandara (#5 Golden Menace)
Snubs Round 2: #9 Gravity Rush (#5 Discovery of Gravitation) v #24 Murasaki Tsurugi (#4 Healthy Unicorn Girl)

User Info: Haste_2

Haste_2
4 weeks ago#34
(This just reminds me again that I didn't support MM5 and that an extra support would have placed it in the main bracket. Damn.)

Oh, no, that makes at least TWO people who should have supported it, but didn't. ;-;

(gee whiz, I can't type)
Congrats to Advokaiser on pwning me in CBX!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

banshiryuu
4 weeks ago#35
Day 9 Results!

[Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star - Class::EXPAJA] 21-7 [Mega Man 10 - No Turning Back]
[The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - Wandering in the Darkness] 10-19 [Einhänder - Madness]
[Plok! - Cotton Island] 15-14 [DJMAX Respect - Groovin Up]

-

Future Matches:

Winners Round 2: #2 Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star (#4 Class::XIO_PROCEED;) v #34 Einhänder (#6 Earthlight)
Losers Round 1: #63 Mega Man 10 (#6 Cybersheep's Dream) v #31 The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (#5 Ancient Makes)
Snubs Round 2: #4 Plok! (#4 Back Home) awaits today's results!

banshiryuu
4 weeks ago#36
Day 10 Results!

[Charge Cycles - Charger Insertion] 14-12 [Kirby: Triple Deluxe - Beautiful Prison]
[Theresa - cirropod] 10-16 [DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu Black Label - Desperado (Final Boss)]
[Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Battle! Chevalier Diabolique] 9-17 [Hollow Knight - Greenpath]

-

Future Matches:

Winners Round 2: #15 Charge Cycles (#4 Welcome to Ulka!) vs #47 DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu Black Label (#6 Xanadu (Stage2-B))
Losers Round 1: #50 Kirby: Triple Deluxe (#5 Mysterious Trap) vs #18 Theresa (#4 Vaquita 2017)
Snubs Round 2: #4 Plok! (#4 Back Home) vs #36 Hollow Knight (#4 Mantis Lords)

User Info: Janus5k

Janus5k
4 weeks ago#37
hello I am travelling for most of the next 24 hours and would like to log some advance votes

BREAKTHROUGH.EXE
City
Stratosphere (SUGURI the not-at-all-close-to-best-but-still-better-than-the-other-song)
"Those who cast the vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything."

banshiryuu
4 weeks ago#38
Day 11 Results!

[Sonic R - Super Sonic Racing] 14-11 [Ripple Dot Zero - The Oxygen Plant, Pt. One]
[Ao no Kiseki Evolution - Silence in the Sunlight Filtering Through Trees] 11-14 [Super Paper Mario - Floro Sapiens Caverns]
[Mega Man 5 - Intro Part 1] 14-11 [Human Fall Flat - Don't Leave]

-

Future Matches:

Winners Round 2: #7 Sonic R (#4 Back in Time (Instrumental)) vs #39 Super Paper Mario (#6 Pit of 100 Trials)
Losers Round 1: #58 Ripple Dot Zero (#6 The Terrarium, Pt. One) vs #26 The Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki Evolution (#6 Conflicting Passions)
Snubs Round 2: #13 Mega Man 5 (#5 Wave Man) awaits today's results

User Info: Haste_2

Haste_2
4 weeks ago#39
Crazy how every match was 14-11.

Looks like choose Intro Part 1 was a mistake, as it narrowly beat a pretty weak track. I should have combined it with Part 2 and called it "Intro", and I doubt anybody would have noticed/cared! Fortunately, Wave Man should do better next round.
Congrats to Advokaiser on pwning me in CBX!

banshiryuu
4 weeks ago#40
For what its worth, I would've forced "Opening" and "Title" to be separate songs anyway, since they're never officially combined on any OST or in-game. I was also a little worried but I do really like it on its own anyway so I didn't bother suggesting the change over or it switched out lol. I'm really glad it somehow worked out!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. [BOST] Best OST Contest 5 - Results and Discussion Thread
  • Post New Message