• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. [BOST] Best OST Contest 5 - Results and Discussion Thread

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
1 month ago#151
ya will
Video Game Music Contest 14 winner: Terraria Calamity - Scourge of the Universe

User Info: PIayer_0

PIayer_0
1 month ago#152
https://i.imgtc.ws/voAWKzQ.png

Can't believe we have a possible Black Song/Scars of Time or Black Song/Megalovania matchup in Losers!!!
-Abraham Lincoln

User Info: Haste_2

Haste_2
1 month ago#153
PIayer_0 posted...
https://i.imgtc.ws/voAWKzQ.png

lol....

Truth to be told, though, it really sucks that MM5 has to use Intro Part 1 again. It's dead meat.
Congrats to Advokaiser on pwning me in CBX!

User Info: tennisboy213

tennisboy213
1 month ago#154
unofficial day 42

Geil Glacial Park 8-16 Sophisticated Fight
SoftBank 14-10 Soul of Sectonia
Beyond The Seven (Extended Mix) 16-8 Town - A Town Embraced by the Azure Sky

User Info: banshiryuu

banshiryuu
1 month ago#155
Wow i actually wrote up a whole result post, then deleted it for some reason without actually posting it... but yes, those numbers are correct!

I'll put the future matches from yesterday along with stuff from today when I get the chance.

banshiryuu
1 month ago#156
Day 42 and 43 Results!

[Project S-11 - Geil Glacier Park] 8-16 [The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky - Sophisticated Fight]
[Aurora Memoria: Philosophical Data Session 2093 - SoftBank] 14-10 [Kirby: Triple Deluxe - Soul of Sectonia]
[beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ - Beyond The Seven (Extended Mix)] 16-8 [Etrian Odyssey IV - Town - A Town Embraced by the Azure Sky]

[Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea - Scorpio] 13-6 [The Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki Evolution - Aoki Negai -Full Size-]
[Ys III: Wanderers from Ys (PCECD) - Beasts as Black as Night] 11-8 [Persona 5 - Keeper of Lust]
[Mega Man 5 - Intro Part 1] 7-13 [Dusk - Run]

-

Future Matches:

Losers Round 3: #31 The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (#5 Ancient Makes) vs #5 Aurora Memoria: Philosophical Data Session 2093 (#6 Prelude Bedroom)
Losers Round 3: #13 Atelier Shallie: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (#6 Sweep ~ Part 3) vs #29 Ys III: Wanderers from Ys (PCECD) (#5 The Strongest Foe)
Snubs Round 2: #45 Dusk (#6 The Beginning) vs #36 Hollow Knight (#5 City of Tears)
Snubs Round 2: #5 beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ (#6 Venom) awaits todays results

banshiryuu
4 weeks ago#157
Day 44 Results!

[Dariusburst - Splendid Form] 8-14 [Granado Espada - Rhapsody]
[Terraria Calamity - Filthy Mind] 13-8 [Cloudbuilt - Aerial Walkways]
[Phantasy Star Online - Cry, For IDOLA The Holy] 12-9 [Guilty Gear X - Bloodstained Lineage]

-

Future Matches:

Losers Round 3: #35 Granado Espada (#6 It's Not Over) v #8 Terraria Calamity (#4 Servants of the Scourge)
Snubs Round 2: #12 Phantasy Star Online (#6 Crossing3084) vs #5 beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ (#6 Venom)

User Info: Haste_2

Haste_2
4 weeks ago#158
RIP S-11. Truly the gem OST of the GB/GBC. RIP MM5. Truly the gem OST of the NES. Thank you for not losing, Atlier Shallie, because you're too dang good. Thank you PSO for avenging Rewrite's loss.
Congrats to Advokaiser on pwning me in CBX!

User Info: PIayer_0

PIayer_0
4 weeks ago#159
Damn, there goes Dariusburst. Nothing from it has ever been in VGMC, so you can bet that I'll be nominating World of Spirit next year!
-Abraham Lincoln

banshiryuu
4 weeks ago#160
Day 45 Results!

[Celeste - Celestial Resort (Good Karma Mix)] 16-12 [Chrono Cross - Drowning Valley]
[Undertale - Another Medium] 18-10 [Thousand Memories - A Little Witch Struggles]
[Etrian Odyssey V - Town - Source of the Morning Glow's Smiling Face] 13-16 [Iridion II - Two Years Gone]

-

Future Matches:

Losers Round 3: #49 Celeste (#4 Mirror Temple (Mirror Magic Mix)) vs #1 Undertale (#5 Undertale)
Snubs Round 2: #34 Iridion II (#5 In My World) awaits today's results
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. [BOST] Best OST Contest 5 - Results and Discussion Thread
  • Post New Message