• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Anime and Manga Topic 271:

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
3 weeks ago#341
Read a chapter recap. That might be the biggest chapter yet. Massive world/story changing implications.
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
3 weeks ago#342
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-09-19/weekly-shonen-champion-reveals-baki-beastars-creators-are-father-daughter/.151301
Yea, it was "known" for a little while now but she didn't want it out there for the time being. But I guess with her new family manga she figured it was time to officially confirm it publically.
You were the cancer, that's all you'll ever be
...and when the Clouds cleared,Advokaiser stood alone as CBX Guru Champ

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
3 weeks ago#344
“the 14th and final volume of Wataru Watari's My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected light novel series is slated to ship in Japan on November 19. The Twitter account added that the volume will have the highest page count out of all the volumes so far, and that the volume "will actually ship this time. Seriously."

Ya we’ll see about that. Bet it gets delayed again. Posted because I’m sure somebody here cares

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
3 weeks ago#345
Reg posted...
Astra is AotY barring something utterly phenomenal next season.

I think I might slightly prefer Carole And Tuesday... But yeah it's p damn close and it's def my AOTY of what's actually finished.
"Let's all go play nagasaki. We can all get vaporized. Hold my hand, let's turn to ash. I'll see you on the other side."

User Info: pyresword

pyresword
3 weeks ago#346
Zenitsu doing his absolute best to make me stop watching this show ffs.
Oh woops. Putting Advokaiser in my sig like this until I think of something more clever

User Info: pjbasis

pjbasis
3 weeks ago#347
Lmao I feel that

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr345/Rakaputra/B8%20Girls%202012/pjbas.png

User Info: Dedue

Dedue
3 weeks ago#348
The Little Witch Academia movies will be leaving Netflix next month. After this, there will be no legal way to watch them anymore in English.

This is only the beginning. Expect the same thing to happen to other Netflix exclusives later.

User Info: Mac Arrowny

Mac Arrowny
3 weeks ago#349
Hasn't that always been common? Once DVDs go out of print or streaming contracts expire the series is gone.
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you.

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
3 weeks ago#350
See: Baccano!
"Let's all go play nagasaki. We can all get vaporized. Hold my hand, let's turn to ash. I'll see you on the other side."
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Anime and Manga Topic 271:
  • Topic Closed