• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Best Board 8 Fantasy Football 2019 Topic

User Info: iiaattgg

iiaattgg
4 weeks ago#421
typically id be jumping on murray but that chicago matchup is frightening
Sess
Of the superuser "merSHINEsess"

User Info: TheArkOfTurus

TheArkOfTurus
4 weeks ago#422
I didn't even think to look for him, I was sure he was on a roster. Guess I missed him being dropped.

Might be a good thing, though. If I had picked him up, it would have only been to block Nick from using him against me, which would have just been a waste of my waiver priority.
Our eyes were removed
For our own safety

User Info: LiquidOshawott

LiquidOshawott
4 weeks ago#423
If I didn’t already have like three really good RBs and my backups can start too then I’d consider

i just need like, WRs.
I live on, THROUGH THIS SEASHELL!
VI

User Info: turbopuns3

turbopuns3
4 weeks ago#424
First game since week 2 that I'm projected to win. Opponent's two starting RBs are on bye.

My RB exits the game with 2 points and his chase edmunds has 35 points in the third quarter.

To hell with this season. Goodness.

User Info: MysteriousStan

MysteriousStan
4 weeks ago#425
Was going to start Lazard in my Flex with all these byes but saw that MVS and Allison were playing which prompted me to say f*** it and start both Johnson and Edmunds. Looks like that was a good call even if Johnson did nothing!
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: Reg

Reg
4 weeks ago#426
TheArkOfTurus posted...
I didn't even think to look for him, I was sure he was on a roster. Guess I missed him being dropped.

Same

Would've definitely started him over Sony (even considering the matchup) if I'd noticed and grabbed him. Didn't really need it this week because I wound up with Edmunds somehow

god my WRs suck though

seven rostered, three not playing due to injury + one on bye (And I dropped a second that was on bye so that I could actually field three WRs this week but considering I got a literal 0 from Pettis it functionally made no difference)

iiaattgg
4 weeks ago#427
iiaattgg posted...
typically id be jumping on murray but that chicago matchup is frightening

lol whoops

i had an okay outing today. secured the victory today with 110 points and still have james white and pats d left to play. sad that kamara couldnt put in work and mack was not the greatest fill in but it worked out. wont have Nuk joining me until next week as the i played the guy i got him from this week. gonna be lovely running him and godwin out next time.

also i would like to give a nice farewell to stefon diggs. while you were total ass all year, you were amazing last week and helped me secure the deandre hopkins bag as a result, and you made one last start for me today after riding the bench for a few weeks and made me actually not regret it for the first time this season. so long buddy.

6-1! playing the 7-0 team who leads the other division next week
Sess

User Info: Nanahara715

Nanahara715
4 weeks ago#428
I have 4 leagues in the bag, 1 completely lost, and Need 28 HPPR from Darnold, Crowder, and Nugent tomorrow night. Would have 5 won if I'd left Edmonds in my flex instead of Trevor Davis...

I have Nugent and Dorsett in a couple places, considering dropping them for players on bye (Curtis Samuel, AB, etc)

User Info: turbopuns3

turbopuns3
4 weeks ago#429
Going into Monday, I have James White + 1.12 points against....nothing, and Yahoo only gives me a 90% chance to win. Damn lol
(edited 4 weeks ago)

iiaattgg
4 weeks ago#430
turbopuns3 posted...
Going into Monday, I have James White + 1.12 points against....nothing, and Yahoo only gives me a 90% chance to win. Damn lol

this is my first year not using yahoo and its stuff like that that makes me not miss it

granted it didnt go as slow as a turtle like espn but yeah
Sess
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Best Board 8 Fantasy Football 2019 Topic
  • Topic Closed