• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Best Board 8 Fantasy Football 2019 Topic

User Info: Reg

Reg
4 weeks ago#341
Relatedly, the same number of people have more points for than me in this league (2-0) as in my work league (0-2)

game's weird yo

User Info: turbopuns3

turbopuns3
4 weeks ago#342
In my work league I have the 3rd fewest points against me and I'm 0-2 I just suck tbh

User Info: WickIebee

WickIebee
4 weeks ago#343
turbopuns3 posted...
Wow.

Losing by 1.4 because baker mayfield is so bad at quarterback.

Oof.

It's not really a problem with Baker, it's a problem with coaching. Play calling has been horrid due to the entirely new staff lead by literally a QB coach. Considering we're seeing worse play from Baker, it's probably disagreements between the Head Coach and the QB Coach in how Baker should play.
I'll just go back to gifs. Not like the winner was gonna click my topic.
https://i.imgur.com/SXyi7uX.gifv

turbopuns3
4 weeks ago#344
I'm sure you're right but I feel better if I blame Baker.
Speaking of Baker. It's Browns vs Rams and I'm debating whether to play Baker or Goff.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!

turbopuns3
4 weeks ago#346
Dropping ballage for gore is a no brainer right?

User Info: Glenn_and_Toad

Glenn_and_Toad
4 weeks ago#347
turbopuns3 posted...
Dropping ballage for gore is a no brainer right?

It feels weird, but yeah

Frank Gore is the Pac-Man of Fantasy Football. He'll always be there and he'll always be...fine.

Ballage is like...hmm...Kazuma Kiryu.
SC2K13 Bracket: Kefka hate hate hate hate hates my bracket!
Oracle: Team Frog and Magus

User Info: Nanahara715

Nanahara715
4 weeks ago#348
Kerryon Johnson for Sony Michel straight up?

Kerryon Johnson & TY Hilton for Sony Michel / Keenan Allen?

HPPR

User Info: Glenn_and_Toad

Glenn_and_Toad
4 weeks ago#349
Nanahara715 posted...
Kerryon Johnson for Sony Michel straight up?

Kerryon Johnson & TY Hilton for Sony Michel / Keenan Allen?

HPPR

I don't know who you're giving or getting, so I'll just judge based on the sides.

Kerryon Johnson for Sony Michel is close, but I'd rather have Sony Michel. The old adage "never trust a Pats running back" was true in the few years where the Patriots were one of the only teams to have a three-man RB committee, but now basically every team has at least two running backs except NYG and a few other select teams. That said, this trade is way closer than most trade ideas I see, and honestly within range of a personal preference, so I don't blame you one way or the other here.

Kerryon Johnson & TY Hilton for Sony Michel / Keenan Allen

Keenan Allen is significantly better than TY Hilton. Whichever team gets Michel and Allen wins this trade, and I don't think it's that close. TY is fine, but Allen is a likely top-10 WR, whereas TY is more of a top-20 WR, and the difference at RB isn't enough to make up for the difference between TY and Allen. You could flip which RB is on which side and my analysis would be the same.
SC2K13 Bracket: Kefka hate hate hate hate hates my bracket!
Oracle: Team Frog and Magus

User Info: MysteriousStan

MysteriousStan
4 weeks ago#350
Well let's hope that the Arians callout sparks OJ Howard to fantasy stardom cause I just traded Marvin Jones for him to sub in for the injured Hunter Henry.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Best Board 8 Fantasy Football 2019 Topic
  • Post New Message