• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Best Board 8 Fantasy Football 2019 Topic

User Info: Reg

Reg
1 month ago#291
Trying to get a relatively casual work league to move to something like FAAB would be nearly impossible, dude.

(Seriously, somebody not me floated the idea last year, I said I'd be fine with it, but nobody else was interested because the waiver priority system is simpler)
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: turbopuns3

turbopuns3
1 month ago#292
Reg posted...
Trying to get a relatively casual work league to move to something like FAAB would be nearly impossible, dude.

I thought the same but people really loved the idea that if they super wanted a certain guy, they could make sure they get him.

turbopuns3
1 month ago#293
Auction draft, on the other hand....they're too scared.

User Info: CoolCly

CoolCly
1 month ago#294
guys

antonio brown

hold or sell

he's been stressing me out all week with every new development
The batman villians all seem to be one big joke that batman refuses to laugh at - SantaRPG
(edited 1 month ago)

turbopuns3
1 month ago#295
CoolCly posted...
stressing me out

Sell

Fantasy isn't worth all that crap imo

turbopuns3
1 month ago#296
Assume for the sake of conversation that Joe Mixon is fully out this week.

Would you start Bernard or AP?
CoolCly posted...
guys

antonio brown

hold or sell

he's been stressing me out all week with every new development

Man, why did you even draft him in the first place? I knew there was a really solid chance for some kind of insanity with this dude keeping him out of games.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!

User Info: Glenn_and_Toad

Glenn_and_Toad
1 month ago#298
turbopuns3 posted...
Assume for the sake of conversation that Joe Mixon is fully out this week.

Would you start Bernard or AP?

Gio.
SC2K13 Bracket: Kefka hate hate hate hate hates my bracket!
Oracle: Team Frog and Magus
I think it just sort of slipped my mind and nobody brought it up when I had the voting set up. If people are interested I can definitely change it for next year!
Moops?
"I thought you were making up diseases? That's spontaneous dental hydroplosion."

User Info: Reg

Reg
4 weeks ago#300
So the CMC/Mixon owner in my full PPR work league league has expressed the sentiment to me that he feels comfortable at RB (CMC/Mixon/Tarik Cohen) but would like an upgrade at WR (Woods/Lockett/Watkins + theoretically Antonio Brown, but he has no confidence Brown will play a single down this season beyond this Sunday)

Would I be ripping either of us off by offering something like a Josh Gordon or a Tyrell Williams + James White for his Mixon? Looking up trade values makes that trade look pretty fair with either WR, and I have the bench depth to hold on to an injured Mixon for a while. Would like some input if anybody here is willing to give it.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Best Board 8 Fantasy Football 2019 Topic
  • Post New Message