• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Best Board 8 Fantasy Football 2019 Topic

User Info: TheArkOfTurus

TheArkOfTurus
3 weeks ago#131
That's a flex spot that allows for a QB instead of a dedicated QB slot? Interesting. Does Yahoo have that option?
Our eyes were removed
For our own safety

User Info: TheArkOfTurus

TheArkOfTurus
3 weeks ago#132
I'd also be fine with getting rid of kickers, but I like having D/STs.
Our eyes were removed
For our own safety

User Info: Nanahara715

Nanahara715
3 weeks ago#133
TheArkOfTurus posted...
That's a flex spot that allows for a QB instead of a dedicated QB slot? Interesting. Does Yahoo have that option?

Probably, most platforms do.

QBs almost always score more than any other position (typical stat line is 250 yards & 2 TDs is 18 points, and you need 120 yards and a TD to get that for another position), so you're gonna want to start a QB anyways, but it doesn't completely hamstring a team that has their QB on bye on a week when like 10 teams are on bye (which puts their opponent at a huge event just because of luck)

Nanahara715
3 weeks ago#134
Also, I've got a draft Saturday afternoon, two drafts on Sunday, and another draft on Tuesday, so... I'd prefer a Monday night draft I guess?

User Info: Corrik7

Corrik7
3 weeks ago#135
Suggestions:

Go to Auction Style Draft
Go to FAAS. Auction free agents
Cut IDP to 2 slots of any position.
Cut kickers to 0.
Make QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/Flex/DST/2IDP

Keep bench at 6-7 players

Actually, probably should make it 1 RB with 16 teams.

So edit: 1QB/1RB/2WR/1TE/Flex/DST/2IDP

This league is simply getting too big. This should just split into 2 8 man leagues.
Xbox Live User Name - Corrik
Currently playing: Division 2
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Reg

Reg
3 weeks ago#136
A superflex spot instead of a dedicated QB spot is actually intriguing, but god help anybody who ever has to start a non-QB in that spot

User Info: MZero11

MZero11
3 weeks ago#137
I'm busy this weekend so I would prefer it after the weekend
MZero, to the extreme
Listen to Advokaiser's bracket, this may be our last chance

User Info: LiquidOshawott

LiquidOshawott
3 weeks ago#138
No IDPs makes missing the draft easier tbh, since yahoo is too dumb to rank them and you get randos while people who attend get the elite LBs and DEs etc

I can get with that
I live on, THROUGH THIS SEASHELL!
VI

User Info: MZero11

MZero11
3 weeks ago#139
As someone who lives on the opposite side of the planet and is likely to miss the draft due to time zones I say no IDP
MZero, to the extreme
Listen to Advokaiser's bracket, this may be our last chance

Nanahara715
3 weeks ago#140
Reg posted...
A superflex spot instead of a dedicated QB spot is actually intriguing, but god help anybody who ever has to start a non-QB in that spot

Yep, but if it was just a QB spot, you're eating a zero and completely f***ed!

Would actually say it would be reasonable to make the TE into a Receiving flex (TE/Receiver) so you aren't boned if you don't have a top guy, but the top guys still have value.

For larger leagues, fewer base skill position requirements & more Flex is better, IMO

I have DragonCon next weekend so I would rather draft before then >.>
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Best Board 8 Fantasy Football 2019 Topic
  • Post New Message