You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. I run an RPG for Board 8ers based on DC Comics. Here is my story.

User Info: IfGodCouldDie

IfGodCouldDie
1 month ago#31
Ah, s***e. MI up in this mutha f***a.
Mind post. XBL:Cyanide Sucker PSN:IfGodCouldDie IGN:SuperPattyCakes FC: SW-1615-6159-5504

User Info: TotallyNotMI

TotallyNotMI
1 month ago#32
My first thought is I want to play a sorceress character who is either an active member or has ties to the league of assassins. But without knowing how well that fits the system or the story I would adjust!
I'm not sure who this MI guy is but he sounds sexy.

User Info: hombad46

hombad46
1 month ago#33
TotallyNotMI posted...
My first thought is I want to play a sorceress character who is either an active member or has ties to the league of assassins. But without knowing how well that fits the system or the story I would adjust!

We’re not allowed to have Magic or Reality Manipulation
"That's Engarde hairflip metal detector tier btw"
-XIII_rocks

User Info: scarletspeed7

scarletspeed7
1 month ago#34
Magic Manipulation is off the table, but if you wanted to make her a sorceress in a specific realm of elemental powers, that could work.
"It is too easy being monsters. Let us try to be human." ~Victor Frankenstein, Penny Dreadful

User Info: Johnbobb

Johnbobb
1 month ago#35
One major thing to note is all player characters have to be overall heroic in nature

completing major heroic quests gains hero points, doing particularly villainous actions gets villain points, 10 villain points is a game over
Khal Kirby, warlord of the Super Star Khalasar
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ https://goo.gl/Diw2hs

User Info: TotallyNotMI

TotallyNotMI
1 month ago#36
Yeah, the character I am coming up with is still heroic. The League is more of a blemish on her / something she more or less got tricked into working with. It doesn't have to be the League either, it was just the first thing I thought of.

If there is a list of power's (i.e. speed/fire/invisibility based on what the other PCs have) available I could probably pick something from it and say it is from magic she learned but she learned a really niche skill.
I'm not sure who this MI guy is but he sounds sexy.

User Info: hombad46

hombad46
1 month ago#37
https://thetrove.net/Books/_Collections/Super%20Hero%20Games/DC%20Heroes/4th%20Edition/Directive%20on%20Superpowers.pdf

Here’s the power book
"That's Engarde hairflip metal detector tier btw"
-XIII_rocks

User Info: Pirateking2000

Pirateking2000
1 month ago#38
Neat
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama

User Info: ScareChan

ScareChan
1 month ago#39
Dibs on being the first to f*** MI's chick

suck it han
Lets Smash- Switch friend code SW-5264-0547-1806
PSN TehScurr

User Info: Inviso

Inviso
1 month ago#40
Tali: *intensifies*
Touch fuzzy. Get fuzzier.
Inviso
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. I run an RPG for Board 8ers based on DC Comics. Here is my story.