• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Dillo Maker 2: Ritual of the Night [clone-a-willy] [dillos]
cut finger in the bathroom

bloody errywhere, rush to try wiping all the blood away but finger keeps spilling new blood nonstop

then accidentally getting on clothes and oh f*** wash it wash it wash it

time to google how to clean bloodstains don't hold it against me future fbi peeps investigating my search history
I request affiliated many pipes.
Been a bad girl, I know I am. And I'm so hot, I need a fan. I don't want a boy, I need a man.

User Info: GTM

GTM
1 month ago#222
What were you doing in the bathroom to cut it?
GTM - Boko United
survivor and dillos and nintendo and wrestling
changing razor blade and then i stepped on something that made me flinch and SQUEEZE
Been a bad girl, I know I am. And I'm so hot, I need a fan. I don't want a boy, I need a man.

User Info: Marta

Marta
1 month ago#224
Where are you, Zelos-Wilder?
https://twitter.com/omosiro_geki/status/1158672044759719936
is duotang a word outside canada

User Info: kateee

kateee
1 month ago#227
Duo-Tang folders were originally manufactured by the Duo-Tang company, which was founded in Chicago in 1931, then headquartered in Paw Paw, Michigan after World War II.[1][2] The brand was bought on July 1, 2004 by Esselte.[3][4]

All previous Duo-tang products were subsequently replaced by Oxford / Esselte products or otherwise discontinued.

In Canada, the word duotang is used to refer to any such style of folder regardless of the actual brand

I've never actually heard the word tho

GTM
1 month ago#228
I havent used duotangs since middle school
GTM - Boko United
true but my dad was an elementary school teacher so when it's school time he always tries to offload school supplies on us

also i never went to a 'middle school', my elementary went from K through 8

GTM
1 month ago#230
There were some schools that were k-8, but the 7-8 section was segregated from the k-6 section

And i think you could still try to switch schools at 6
GTM - Boko United
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Dillo Maker 2: Ritual of the Night [clone-a-willy] [dillos]
  • Post New Message