You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. MLB and Baseball Topic #2: Jeff Wilpon is an Embarrass-met

User Info: WiggumFan267

WiggumFan267
4 weeks ago#81
ONLY THE METS BABY

16 inning game. tied 1-1 all the way. Alonso go ahead Homer in the top of the 16th. Mets are stuck with their last pitcher though who pitched 2 innings yesterday and had no other choice and of course he gives up like 3 straight doubles and the mets lose. Because ONLY THE METS

its so comical
~Wigs~ 3-Time Consecutive Fantasy B8 Baseball Champion
2015 NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPION NEW YORK METS

User Info: Nelson_Mandela

Nelson_Mandela
4 weeks ago#82
https://twitter.com/Jomboy_/status/1151965709095854085?s=19

In case you haven't seen it yet
"A more mature answer than I expected."~ Jakyl25
"Sephy's point is right."~ Inviso
WiggumFan267 posted...
ONLY THE METS BABY

16 inning game. tied 1-1 all the way. Alonso go ahead Homer in the top of the 16th. Mets are stuck with their last pitcher though who pitched 2 innings yesterday and had no other choice and of course he gives up like 3 straight doubles and the mets lose. Because ONLY THE METS

its so comical

But the Giants winning streak continues! They are 7-1 since the break and have finally pulled out of last place in their division 😁
~C~ FD
http://i.imgur.com/dGDfxaw.png

User Info: Reg

Reg
4 weeks ago#84
meanwhile the Rangers are losers of 4 straight, and have been outscored 40-10 in their last 3 (47-16 across the entire losing streak) and there are rumors that Minor might be traded

Now I obviously wasn't the biggest fan of Minor in the spring based on last year's performance, but the dude has been f***ing fantastic this year and if the Rangers want to compete next year (Spoilers: They do. New stadium) he's going to be a big part of it.

User Info: Esuriat

Esuriat
4 weeks ago#85
The Orioles have lost the worst record honors to the Tigers.

A 7-32 record since the start of June will do that.
Essy

User Info: Nelson_Mandela

Nelson_Mandela
4 weeks ago#86
f***ing savages in the box
"A more mature answer than I expected."~ Jakyl25
"Sephy's point is right."~ Inviso

WiggumFan267
4 weeks ago#87
Reg posted...
Now I obviously wasn't the biggest fan of Minor in the spring based on last year's performance, but the dude has been f***ing fantastic this year and if the Rangers want to compete next year (Spoilers: They do. New stadium) he's going to be a big part of it.

if the Rangers don't sell high on him, they're almost as bad as the Wilpons are for not trading Wheeler when he was at a high after the 2nd half of last year. Dude is 31. He'll be in decline. You HAVE to trade him, competing or not.
@WiggumFan267
We going extras again 🤔
~C~ FD
Nevermind, that was fast 👍
~C~ FD

WiggumFan267
4 weeks ago#90
WiggumFan267 posted...
ONLY THE METS BABY

LMFAO LITERALLY AGAIN THIS f***ING TEAM

deGrom pitches a f***ing gem like he always does, and of course every time he pitches a gem the mets don't score for him. LITERALLY EVERY TIME, ITS HILARIOUS.

So it's 0-0 going into bottom 10th and with a giant on 1st and 2 outs, and the easiest fly ball ever hit to shallow left, Dom "not a LF" Smith jogging into it, Rosario the SS charging back, bam, miscommunication and it basically drops in between them as smith tries to catch it at his ankles but it's too late. Run scores, game over.

ONNNNNNNNNNNLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

METSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. MLB and Baseball Topic #2: Jeff Wilpon is an Embarrass-met