You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. POLL: Should transgenders be allowed to participate in women's sports?
azuarc posted...

MtF should be allowed to be in women's sports only if their hormone levels have been suppressed for a sufficiently long period of time. Some studies have suggested 6 months is enough, but I'd feel better saying a year to provide extra chance for any additional testosterone-fueled muscle mass to atrophy. Really, just treat them like someone on steroids, since it's basically the same thing.

What about cis women that naturally produce more testosterone, should they be forced to atrophy their muscles?
DPOblivion was far more determined than me.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: foolm0r0n

foolm0r0n
3 weeks ago#22
Testosterone-based tiers sports would be pretty cool but then it would remove any kind of gendered split, and it would make things a bit to scientific and boring. People don't want to admit it but they love seeing some hulking monster crushing the weak.
_foolmo_
2 + 2 = 4

User Info: Espeon

Espeon
3 weeks ago#23
foolm0r0n posted...
Testosterone-based tiers sports would be pretty cool but then it would remove any kind of gendered split, and it would make things a bit to scientific and boring. People don't want to admit it but they love seeing some hulking monster crushing the weak.

I mean, it WOULD be cool to watch basement dwelling incels (like certain nationalists) get dunked on by MOST women, and testosterone tiers would put those women above said losers, thus denying us schadenfreude..
Inviso's Most Adorabl-est Eeveelution Ever
http://i.imgur.com/SSw6M9E.gif

User Info: MoogleKupo141

MoogleKupo141
3 weeks ago#24
conservatives only care about women’s sports when it lets them attack transgendered people

whereas I, a true feminist, don’t give a s*** about women’s sports in any situation
For your BK_Sheikah00.
At least Kupo has class and doesn't MESSAGE the people -Dr Pizza

User Info: Haste_2

Haste_2
3 weeks ago#25
For exhibition, yes.

For competition between schools, "no" in most cases. However, if there are equal numbers of transgenders on each team, then sure, then that's fair. Otherwise, I guess have regional transgender teams or something.
Congrats to Advokaiser on pwning me in CBX!

User Info: Yao

Yao
3 weeks ago#26
foolm0r0n posted...

Most people actually root for the underdogs though

User Info: metaIslug

metaIslug
3 weeks ago#27
Nope. They shouldn't participate at all.

Sheep007 posted...
Sport is separated on sex, rather than gender. (...)

Stopped reading

User Info: metaIslug

metaIslug
3 weeks ago#28
Jakyl25 posted...
Vlado, you believe that different races are biologically different beyond superficial traits, right?

Do you believe that sports should be segregated by race as well? It’s only fair.

It probably should. Only reason it isn't is because we try to curb racism, not make it worse.

User Info: neonreaper

neonreaper
3 weeks ago#29
Jakyl25 posted...
Lopen posted...
Only one team deflated footballs. That wasn't really a problem either. Poor Patriots, man.

If they deflated the balls and then lost a lot more than they won, would it be a problem?

we will never know, I guess =D
Donny: Are they gonna hurt us, Walter?
Walter: No, Donny. These men are cowards.

User Info: TheRock1525

TheRock1525
3 weeks ago#30
Yao posted...
foolm0r0n posted...

Most people actually root for the underdogs though

The Yankees being one of the most popular teams in sports says otherwise.
TheRock ~ I had a name, my father called me Blues.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. POLL: Should transgenders be allowed to participate in women's sports?