You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 3

User Info: handsomeboy2012

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#91
As you can see I'm almost done with ranking characters
Think I might start episode 5 sometime next week.

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#92
4. George
Every episode there's someone that stands out for me and he fits the bill this time (Ange is new and Maria is... Maria). I never guessed he was the type of person to not only talk s*** but do so pretty eloquently. Being able to fight is good too though it isn't that special anymore, half the family can do that. Not hitting Gaap is pretty stupid, I'm sure he can hurt her a lot before asking where the prisoners were if not for his pride getting in the way.

3. Beatrice
I can't get a good read on her. Most of the time she is like the usual. Then she gets upset at Battler for a weird reason? And shuts herself up until she got dragged out and forced to play the game? And what the hell with the ending part? I don't even know what she is anymore. All I can say now is she is very interesting and entertaining.

2. Ronove
I love the guy. Please give him more screentime.

1. Battler
After sitting at #2 for so long he finally makes it. His development and performance in the "final" battle is enough to justify putting him here, and there's no need to give a long explanation why, really.

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#93
Finished character rankings. That took way too long. Anyway I am pretty certain I can start episode 5 on Friday or Saturday, it's been a while and I'm looking forward to it.

If there's anything you think I can do/write to make the topic more interesting feel free to suggest them, no promises tho

User Info: Raka_Putra

Raka_Putra
3 weeks ago#94
Wow that's very high for George lol.

Also, hyped for Episode 5! I guess there's nothing in particular other than maybe have the updates a bit more regular if your schedule permits. Then again it's your life and playthrough.
Noble king, there is no doubt -- what your dream is all about
All these things you saw in your pajamas, are a long-range forecast for your farmers!

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#95
Going to start once I finish downloading and patching
Just a heads up, I'm going to be very busy in the coming months and it will be almost impossible for me to play this as quickly as before.

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#96
Here we go again
'Chiru' is added to the title... I don't know what it means.
I think the cliff in the menu was where human-Beatrice fell off back in episode 3. Like so many things it still hasn't bee addressed

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#97
END of the golden witch? Didn't think this would come up for ep 5
I'm really interested in how it plays out from here, every episode was a new 'game' but this could be different

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#98
s*** that was loud, for a moment I thought it's yet another new game, seems like they were only flashbacks.

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#99
Looks like they're in the Golden Land and Beatrice is in some sort of stupor. What is even going on here, isn't Battler supposed to kill her once and for all and go home? And what about that final question?

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#100
What I'm getting here... is that Beatrice is forced to play the game until she either wins or loses. Last time she threw the game, so it didn't count as losing, and she can't die, and Battler didn't actually win.

Oh and Beatrice looks pretty good with her hair down.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 3