• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 3

User Info: handsomeboy2012

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#331
Next game is going to be Battler against Erika. And Battler is on the witch/magical side. Never thought this would happen.
I guess his aim now is to demonstrate he understands everything, which would bring back Beatrice just for him to kill her as promised

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#332
Multiple truths can exist together. That might be true when you don't have the full picture, but personally I firmly believe there should only be one single truth in the end when all comes to light. When going through the mystery genre, I very much prefer clear-and-cut solutions that leave (almost) no room for doubt over ambiguous or open endings. Now for Umineko... it seems likely that, given the themes and presentation, it will be open as well so we can keep arguing about what it meant. That's fine, I won't judge it until I've seen it, just want to ramble about my preferences.

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#333
And this ends episode 5. Quite an unusual episode.
I will eventually put out thoughts and rankings. Might take a while because I'm busy with life now.
Meanwhile you can maybe ask me stuff so I have something to talk about

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#334
Something I've meaning to ask
Battler figured out everything and it's implied that enough hints are given for readers to do the same
Has any of you managed to come to the same conclusion as Battler?
No spoilers of course

User Info: Dels

Dels
4 weeks ago#335
from stuff i read in theatregoing after finishing, various people were able to put together theories somewhere around here and some people were quite onto things, though generally not 100% solved every detail

User Info: Eerieka

Eerieka
4 weeks ago#336
I hadn't figured out s*** by that point, though I was reading along with the fanbase and reading theories, including from people who had reread episodes between waiting for new episodes.
Account created-9/10/04. Just a normal GameFAQs user/leprechaun
Ramza: rofl. Rofel: You say my name? -Eise

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#337
Way too busy to play any more atm

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#338
Might as well come clean now
I probably won't be playing Umineko or anything for a good while. I don't know when I will be back, but I expect it to be.... by October 30.
I'll try to squeeze time to do rankings and stuff. Sorry everyone, you'll have to wait quite a while before I get back to it.

User Info: Eerieka

Eerieka
2 weeks ago#339
I read in another topic that you're in Hong Kong, or at least know people who are, and you're concerned about the protests. Good luck with everything, handsomeboy. Hope everything turns out okay.
Account created-9/10/04. Just a normal GameFAQs user/leprechaun
Ramza: rofl. Rofel: You say my name? -Eise

handsomeboy2012
2 weeks ago#340
I’m born and raised here. Watching police violence day after day does things to your mental health, I’ve never seen such injustice in my whole life. Seriously hope everyone in the regime will burn in hell.

Anyway I’m still mostly fine and the long hiatus has nothing to do with the political situation. Unless they decide to shut down the internet. Thanks for the concern.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 3
  • Post New Message