You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 3

User Info: handsomeboy2012

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#1
Favourite episode - Results (11 votes)
Episode 1
0% (0 votes)
Episode 2
0% (0 votes)
Episode 3
27.27% (3 votes)
Episode 4
9.09% (1 vote)
One of the episodes 5-8
63.64% (7 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
Finishing off episode 4's Tea Party and ????

Also added a poll because why not

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#2
Last topic https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/8-gamefaqs-contests/77703170

User Info: Zyxyz0

Zyxyz0
4 weeks ago#3
went to login to the hosting I use for archive to upload page 10 of last topic and

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to xo2.x10hosting.com:2083.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

page 10 will be uploaded when the site gets its act together I guess, I already have it saved so no worries about purge at least
Archive of my and others' playthrough/ranking topics, fanfiction recs, etc:
http://zyxyzarchive.x10host.com/

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#4
No problem, thanks for the help

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#5
The tea party opens with Battler left alone on Rokkenjima with everyone else dead. Like I said before, the 'part 2' of an episode no long has anything to do with tea parties

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#6
This is a huge infodump. I find it hard to think of a solution when the game was very explicit about the entire sequence of events and the way they died. Jessica's profile first says she might have been killed with a gun, then the next paragraph says it was caused by George...

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#7
Kinzo never summoned the stakes, but that make an appearance on Kyrie's corpse (and the others other escaped the dungeon I think). It took several tries to kill Kyrie, either they were doing it on purpose to deliver the message 'Believe in magic' to Battler, or something made them miss.

Another issue - what's with the 3rd twilight, where they would praise the witches' name? It was already flimsy in ep1. I forgot about ep2 and 3, but it definitely did NOT happen in ep4. Unless Battler finds a letter right now.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#8
If Battler follows the corpses, he would be able find the tunnel and reach the hidden mansion. Is he going to survive this episode, like Eva did?

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#9
The stakes are not in their usual positions. It's like they forgot about the epitaph (not even in the tips menu). The 4th game is highly unusual in many areas.

handsomeboy2012
4 weeks ago#10
Kinzo's body is in the boiler room every f***ing time and identified by his toes, this can't be a coincidence right
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 3