You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. I rank video game characters [nominations]

User Info: Shonen_Bat

Shonen_Bat
2 months ago#21
Fair enough.

Monika (Doki Doki Literature Club)
https://doki-doki-literature-club.fandom.com/wiki/Monika

If that's no good either, then

Zant (Zelda: Twilight Princess)
https://zelda.gamepedia.com/Zant
Hello again.

User Info: Mega Mana

Mega Mana
2 months ago#22
Game: Skies of Arcadia
Character: Vyse

Game: Life is Strange
Character: Chloe Price

Game: CrossCode
Character: Lea
"In my headcanon, some staffer saw Trump pull out his phone and start typing so they just Terry Tate Office Linebacker'd him out of his shoes." - FFD

User Info: rwlh

rwlh
2 months ago#23
Mega Mana posted...
Game: Life is Strange
Character: Chloe Price

Would prefer no Life Is Strange. Sorry - I feel like I'm turning down a lot.

User Info: MetalmindStats

MetalmindStats
2 months ago#24
Have you played Night in the Woods and if so, about how far have you gotten in it?
"I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people who do."
You won the CBX Guru Contest, Advokaiser! Bully for you!

User Info: Anagram

Anagram
2 months ago#25
Solid Snake (MGS)
Revolver Ocelot (MGS)
Senator Armstrong (MGR)
Not changing this sig until I decide to change this sig.
Started: July 6, 2005

User Info: rwlh

rwlh
2 months ago#26
MetalmindStats posted...
Have you played Night in the Woods and if so, about how far have you gotten in it?

I watched most of an LP of Night in the Woods but never finished it. I got about...3/4ths of the way through? I plan on finishing it eventually though, so I'd prefer to avoid spoilers if possible.

User Info: MetalmindStats

MetalmindStats
2 months ago#27
rwlh posted...
I watched most of an LP of Night in the Woods but never finished it. I got about...3/4ths of the way through? I plan on finishing it eventually though, so I'd prefer to avoid spoilers if possible.

Ok.

Bowser (Mario)
Kirby (Kirby)
Leah (Stardew Valley)
"I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people who do."
You won the CBX Guru Contest, Advokaiser! Bully for you!

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
2 months ago#28
Dolores Garcia (Renowned Explorers International Society)
https://renownedexplorers.gamepedia.com/Dolores_Garcia (wiki is pretty useless)
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/RenownedExplorers (third option under fighters, includes picture)

Dolores is a female wrestling champion from Mexico who could find nobody to challenge her, so she began a new life by joining the Renowned Explorers, where she will partner up with two companions to capture riches, make new discoveries, and have grand adventures to win the annual award as the most renowned explorer in the world.

Dolores is pious and sometimes freakishly superstitious, however she is also a bit of a dingbat and decides to do incredibly silly things like walking up to a dinosaur and punching it in the face. Although one of the categories of skills in the game that characters can possess is "Athlete," of which there are ten sub-skills, lore-wise Dolores is the most capable in terms of physical skills, even if she is one of six "fighters" the player can choose from. When the party makes camp, she can be seen doing endless push-ups while her peers relax for the night, and her special event card has the group performing side events as a traveling wrestling troupe. Another card she has access to sees the group challenging locals to a game of dodgeball.

When Dolores is the team captain, she gains fame when also discovering wealth, and the amount of fame increases each time she performs a successful challenge. This makes her one of the top few captains in the game. Her special attacks are Primal Roar and Pinning Strike. In encounters, her physical attacks are simple punches -- she carries no equipment, and simply relies of her physical acumen.

Additional information may be hard to find elsewhere, but please ask and I can tell you more about her.
Video Game Music Contest 12 winner: Ys 8 - Sunshine Coastline

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
2 months ago#29
Slak (Defender's Quest)

https://defendersquest.fandom.com/wiki/Slak

Slak is a berserker and Azra's first companion in the Pit. He is, to put it bluntly, an idiot. Nearly all of his decisions revolve around a love of bloodlust and providing comic relief with his outlandishness. In one memorable scene, he reveals that he's named each of his abs, most of which are named impressively macho things and then the last two have women's names.

Slak suffers a bit from the fact that his main draw is the outlandishness of his dialogue, which isn't available anywhere without playing the game, but he excels at his role. He also reminds me strangely of NFUN.

I have now nominated two characters who are exceptionally physically-oriented. I'm not sure what this says about me.
Video Game Music Contest 12 winner: Ys 8 - Sunshine Coastline

User Info: NFUN

NFUN
2 months ago#30
azuarc posted...
He also reminds me strangely of NFUN.

azuarc posted...
characters who are exceptionally physically-oriented

🤔
Video Game Music Contest 13 winner: Terraria Calamity - Servants of the Scourge
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests