You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NHL Discussion Topic - Part 6 - Screw the Bruins

User Info: Shadow Dino

Shadow Dino
4 weeks ago#171
The draft is tomorrow and the NHL still hasn't set a salary cap for next year yet. What a league.
Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! ~Homer J. Simpson

Shadow Dino
4 weeks ago#172
https://twitter.com/reporterchris/status/1141880646870036480

Heh, GMs have discussed eliminating offsides completely. That would certainly get rid of a dumb video review.
Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! ~Homer J. Simpson

User Info: MartinFF7

MartinFF7
4 weeks ago#173
No offsides? So like.... my grade school cherry-picking dreams come true? Or I guess the 2 line pass would still prevent that...

Still seems like an overreaction, just making coach's challenges on offsides not a thing, if it doesn't get called immediately it can't be called retroactively. Like that one time an obvious hand pass led directly to a goal but it couldn't be reviewed/called off.

(yeah, the Blues won the cup at least, but I'll never not be annoyed by that)

User Info: IfGodCouldDie

IfGodCouldDie
4 weeks ago#174
MartinFF7 posted...
No offsides? So like.... my grade school cherry-picking dreams come true? Or I guess the 2 line pass would still prevent that...

Still seems like an overreaction, just making coach's challenges on offsides not a thing, if it doesn't get called immediately it can't be called retroactively. Like that one time an obvious hand pass led directly to a goal but it couldn't be reviewed/called off.

(yeah, the Blues won the cup at least, but I'll never not be annoyed by that)

2 line pass hasn't been a thing for sometime.
Mind post. XBL:Cyanide Sucker PSN:IfGodCouldDie IGN:SuperPattyCakes FC: SW-1615-6159-5504

User Info: MartinFF7

MartinFF7
4 weeks ago#175
I know the red line got removed but I thought maybe a blue line to blue line would still count, but I guess not... well if they got rid of offsides it'd be back!

Shadow Dino
4 weeks ago#176
Draft day!

Really hoping the Blackhawks take Byram. Gimme the surefire #1 defenseman.

User Info: Not Dave

Not Dave
4 weeks ago#177
it's gonna be funny to see how much Kaliyev drops for no f***ing reason
ND

Shadow Dino
4 weeks ago#178
Kirby Dach?! Ugh.

User Info: TheKnightOfNee

TheKnightOfNee
4 weeks ago#179
Blackhawks with a bit of a miss there
ONLY FIVE CAN LADDER.
Sushi, kamikaze, fujiyama, nippon-ichi...

User Info: MysteriousStan

MysteriousStan
4 weeks ago#180
Yeah after everyone was mocking us Turcotte or Byram I feel pretty meh on Dach. That said, I don't follow junior hockey so I don't really know what I'm talking about anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NHL Discussion Topic - Part 6 - Screw the Bruins