You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NHL Discussion Topic - Part 6 - Screw the Bruins

User Info: Whiskey_Nick

Whiskey_Nick
4 weeks ago#141
for Kahun and a 5th
I am Nick. Go Sens, Bills, Blue Jays! Advokaiser is a Guru
UotY 2015, You should listen to The Show w/ Ngamer and Yoblazer

User Info: MartinFF7

MartinFF7
4 weeks ago#142
Not really helping their cap situation, or Shadow Dino's hope for them to get Karlsson...

User Info: Shadow Dino

Shadow Dino
4 weeks ago#143
This also probably means the Blackhawks are likely drafting Turcotte instead of Byram, which is not ideal.

I'm not a fan of this trade, given that Maatta is said to be slow. This defense does not need slow.
Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! ~Homer J. Simpson
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: SmartMuffin

SmartMuffin
4 weeks ago#144
Maatta is basically a bust at this point. This was a salary dump by Pittsburgh.
SmartMuffin - Because anything less would be uncivilized - http://i.imgur.com/W66HUUy.jpg
http://dudewheresmyfreedom.com/

User Info: Psyonix

Psyonix
4 weeks ago#145
Dont Maata
I will close my account if the Toronto Raptors win the 2019 NBA Finals - MushroomDoom

Shadow Dino
4 weeks ago#146
A salary dump where Pittsburgh gave up no sweeteners. I really don't see what Bowman is trying to accomplish here, unless this is just the beginning. Maatta is better than the cavalcade of bums they had on the bottom pairings last year, but I would hope the goal is to have an actually good defense, not just slightly less bad.
Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! ~Homer J. Simpson

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
4 weeks ago#147
Maybe the Blackhawks are embracing being bad
I was the final Undisputed Champion in UCA history,
however Advokaiser was the Guru Champion!

User Info: MartinFF7

MartinFF7
4 weeks ago#148
Time to go back to the well: be really bad for a few years, draft some generational talent, win 3 cups in 6 years. Piece of cake!*

*does not apply to the Oilers or Sabres

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
4 weeks ago#149
I'm starting to imagine a situation in which the Leafs take the 4 1sts from whoever offer sheets Marner and then use some of that money to sign a good FA and I might honestly prefer it.
I was the final Undisputed Champion in UCA history,
however Advokaiser was the Guru Champion!

Shadow Dino
4 weeks ago#150
https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/1140615322174664706?s=19

Uncle Bob sensing Karlsson is staying in San Jose. Ah raspberries.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. NHL Discussion Topic - Part 6 - Screw the Bruins