You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Survivor/Amazing Race/Big Brother summer topic - My Cow is Broken

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
1 month ago#31
Well at least it wasn't Colin and Christie but based in the narrative of the episode I really kinda wanted to see Becca and Floyd go and be stunned that Nicole and Victor beat them.
darkx
Score: There goes bracket

User Info: Inviso

Inviso
1 month ago#32
I'm glad ~~~~~~~~~Chris & Bret~~~~~~~~~~ are out. Immediate karma for the dumb, clique-y bulls*** from last episode.
Touch fuzzy. Get fuzzier.
Inviso
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Mega Mana

Mega Mana
1 month ago#33
Wow. Only saw this topic because I recognized the title reference (and remembered MissAlli's breakdown of Colin's breakdown) and did not realize not only they were back, but also Survivors were running.

And also realized we're on S31 of the show, and I don't think I've watched since... 12?

Has this season been good? I know I made a point to myself to watch Season 30 sometime. Any other recommended seasons if I get into it?
"In my headcanon, some staffer saw Trump pull out his phone and start typing so they just Terry Tate Office Linebacker'd him out of his shoes." - FFD

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
1 month ago#34
Mega Mana posted...
Has this season been good? I know I made a point to myself to watch Season 30 sometime. Any other recommended seasons if I get into it?

This season has been mid-low tier.

Out of the seasons since 12...

Definitely worth watching: 17, 22, 25, 27, 29, 30
Give it a watch if you're interested: 13, 14, 16, 18 (all-stars of 12-17), 21, 26
Skippable: 15, 19, 23
Avoid at all costs: 20, 24 (all-stars of 14-23), 28
darkx
Score: There goes bracket

User Info: Naye745

Naye745
1 month ago#35
it's been pretty fun if you don't have terrible inviso taste
so you should be good

tar31 spoilers
i'm sad to lose chris & bret, but it's tar. usually when you lose, you deserve it, and they most certainly did tonight.
it's an underwater adventure ride

User Info: The Mana Sword

The Mana Sword
1 month ago#36
Watched the episode this morning.

Can't believe Chris and Bret blew a 3 hour lead over the second group. Also I didn't expect Leo and Jamal to be the team that just barely squeaks by every leg after the first few episodes.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Gylgamesh501.png
So TAR last night, Chris and Bret have nobody to blame but themselves. They chose the wrong Detour to start, didn't switch when the first team did, switched and then unswitched and then switched back, and liberally gave out information to other teams. Had they switched alongside Tyler & Korey, they'd still be in it. It would've been a race between Colin/Christie and Leo/Jamal at the end - and they most certainly wouldn't have cooperated at the Roadblock (or one team - and we know which one - would've lied to the other).

Also Leo and Jamal have made Leg 10, which means they'll tie Rachel for most legs raced if they get to the Pit Stop and beat her if they're not eliminated. Also, the Switchback is to TAR12.
BlueCrystalTear | GNT BB4 Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner
3DS 4356-4163-4781 | (((FREE HUGS))) | You're living your own life. You're you.

User Info: Espeon

Espeon
1 month ago#38
Rachel is at 33.

Leo and Jamal need to make the final leg to beat her.
Inviso's Most Adorabl-est Eeveelution Ever
http://i.imgur.com/SSw6M9E.gif
Eh? Rachel has 12 + 12 + 8. That's 32.
BlueCrystalTear | GNT BB4 Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner
3DS 4356-4163-4781 | (((FREE HUGS))) | You're living your own life. You're you.

User Info: Espeon

Espeon
1 month ago#40
12+12+9
11+11+10
Inviso's Most Adorabl-est Eeveelution Ever
http://i.imgur.com/SSw6M9E.gif
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Survivor/Amazing Race/Big Brother summer topic - My Cow is Broken