You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#91
Basch USB dupe

Ugh
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
4 weeks ago#92
i got Edge's LMR from the daily draw, which makes him complete except for 1 unique.

waiting to finish RoP until after fest to see if i can squeeze out an extra draw. i'll probably do VI, IX, X first because those could save me fest draws.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#93
Ugh 93% on D??? Queklain.

Pushed him to phase 5 at an awful time, right after incubus graviga in phase 4. Used rejuvenation grimiore, but then got hit with it right after, and ultimate bioga killed everyone except TGC. Got his USB off, but then died. Would’ve likely had just over 30 seconds.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
Well I also got the Dark Sword artifact as well since Lakshmi has been pissing me off, I need to get 3 more for healing boon to prepare for Odin... and woah!

https://i.imgtc.ws/6DQAJzZ.jpg

Went from barely sub60 to sub30!
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#95
Got D??? Queklain in just over 41 seconds! First torment D??? win of any form. I have all the tools, I’m sure I can sub30, just need to figure out how to do so.

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#96
I feel if I add holy boosting Armor to at least TGC and Marche (though everyone has holy boosting swords), it could help. But it would lower both of their resistances by at least 70-80. Worth it? May try regardless

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
4 weeks ago#97
Always prioritize boosts over defensive stats.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#98
Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. Even if it’s non-RS gear
Bosses uses so many piercing attacks in the current meta that defense/resistance doesn't really matter much anymore, HP boons/magia/crystal waters are much more important these days.

Did a bunch of magicite farming to prepare for Odin, got my Lakshmi to level 99, but I'm probably going to use it for inheritance on a Madeen (I can get more later) I also got 6 more Syldras to give two magic +20 boons to my Adamantoise, I even used another artifact stone to get the ice attack sword so Sora's chases do more damage but what helped most of all was the Holy mind dagger on Elara to boost the regenera time, that extra 2000 saved me a last stand triggers a few times. This fight still sucks hard though.

It's kinda nice that the second slot of Adamantoise doesn't go to waste like most of the empower element *5 magicite on mage teams, though granted Ramuh and Lightning Odin's attacks are all piercing. Helps with the squishiness of mages on general bosses though.

Also beat the Absolute Virtue raid, usually I don't do those gil only reward bosses but this is one boss I never fought before. It's a weird fight where you have to use a bunch of elemental attacks to break some kind of regen barrier.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that

User Info: I_hate_Syldra

I_hate_Syldra
4 weeks ago#100
Also I got a new alt account in case I have to make a new topic.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin