You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#81
I got Cloud Glint and Aerith LM. Not what I was looking for but they are going to be very very useful.
Cheer, Cheer for Old Notre Dame! GO VOTE FOR UCA! ~Join B8 on TEW!~
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9339/7vke.jpg

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#82
Oh hey, took down Adamantoise. I guess I didn't need Terra's wind toys after all, just grabbing the wind rod artifact and tweaking my team composition was enough. That was my last 5* magicite, almost ready for Odin, just need to pick up some more Awakenings in fest. Maaaybe I have enough tools for a day 1 clear with a Cloud/Zack/Bartz team, we'll see.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
1 month ago#83
keeping that luck going with a 3/11 Larsa glint, Larsa USB, Ashe AASB. probably my luckiest 11-draw ever, particularly because we have one of the best fests coming up and anything worse than that outcome would have filled me with huge regret.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#84
Congrats. I want that Ashe AASB, but I really can't afford to pull here.

XIII LotR was a dupe Sazh USB. I can't wait for next LotR, where all those dupes will give anima lenses.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.
Lucky bastard, Ashe Awakening is almost as good as Terra Awakening but she can dualcast water while Terra can't (ironic since Terra used to have water soul breaks a long time ago) Having both would be major coverage.

I got a rainbow on the daily today, Exdeath's imperil BSB, at least it's new.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
1 month ago#86
Lightning USB1 dupe on the XIII RoP.

Got a disco off the daily, but it was a dupe Tyro USB (the astra and HP stock one).
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

Kaxon
1 month ago#87
Congrats Xuxon, good pull. With that you might even be able to take down the hardest torment of them all, heh.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#88
All magicites beaten.

With my lvl 99 Syldra (from 4 RS clears), Zack Chain, Terra Awakening and an ability double Palom, Adamantoise wasn't too bad.

Not sure if I have what it takes to tackle Odin. Maybe the fire weak version, we'll see.

Kaxon
1 month ago#89
Did the XII LOTR because I really need help there, got dupe Ashe LMR. Sigh.

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#90
Got Penelo's USB2 on the LotR. That's a very nice relic: instant cast to the party and an AoE heal after each dance.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin