You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#51
Yeah. I have 5150 tier 2 lenses and 25,250 tier 1.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

User Info: RPGlord95

RPGlord95
1 month ago#52
Wasted my tier 1 lenses on random SSB stuff for people.

Gladiolus
Guy
Garnet
Minwu
Wakka
Whiskey Nick on his cell phone
"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat." -Warrior

RPGlord95
1 month ago#53
Saving tier 2 for Ignis BSB

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
1 month ago#54
Only elem artifact I know I’m going for is the dark magic dagger for Sephiroth to take for Madeen.

Also saving tier 2 anima lenses for Ignis BSB, but there are other LMRs that I wouldn’t mind getting too.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#55
I picked up a Wind+ rod right away.

My tier 1 picks:
Healing Grimoire
Edward SSB
Rem SSB
Machina SSB
Laguna SSB (I needed an Imperil Ice)
Galuf SSB (will use this to do Bahamut Fury)
Raijin SSB
Prishe SSB

I think that's most of what I want for utility.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

RPGlord95
1 month ago#56
There are a few LM I want. Terra and Strago dual casts being first I think after Ignis BSB.

Ramza BSB too I guess

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#57
There are WAY too many options. I'm basically going to have to remake my teams and find where my holes are.
Eaed

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#58
Yeah the number of options is pretty overwhelming. I think I'm going to grab Kain's LM as my first LM because I have his chain and awakening, and +20% spear damage seems like a pretty good upgrade from +10% lightning damage (especially for someone with a double cap break awakening).

Are there any SSBs that are really worth considering as actual tools rather than just stat bonuses? I already have Edge and Raijin's. Someone mentioned Laguna's ice imperil SSB which makes sense since I have his chain and nothing else for him to spend his bar on.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience
Most of the good SSBs are mostly torment tools IE Strago's super is really good as a slot saver with resistance boost but I never use it anyplace else.

I have 3 artifact stones left, and I'm conflicted what to use them on, I also got the holy boost mind dagger earlier today. I'm thinking the earth boosting mage dagger since Lightning Odin is apparently the easiest one, and Terra with Meltdowns and OK with USB3 might be able to do it, but I only have Ignis' chain which might be the weak link that prevents me from beating him.

Also considering the lightning boosting gun for Prompto but I think I'd rather wait until the 6* lightning imperil machinist ability is out first (and Celerity if I get Noctis Awakening)
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that

User Info: Whiskey_Nick

Whiskey_Nick
1 month ago#60
1/3 - Yshtola Glint

1/11 - Aeris USB2 dupe

well that was a stupid pull
I am Nick. Go Sens, Bills, Blue Jays! Advokaiser is a Guru
UotY 2015, You should listen to The Show w/ Ngamer and Yoblazer
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests