• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#441
They can't do a Torment because of licensing, but if they add Kairi I could see them doing a Dreams for the KH realm since those are temporary.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#442
Just 100 gemmed Celes’s awakening. What’s the best way to use her? I have both her USBs as well.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
Celes is better as a secondary DPS than a main one, and she sucks as a knight despite dual holy on her awakening (she is going to have her spellblade damage bonuses replaced with Physical damage bonus on her dives in the future though)

Her USB1 won't see any use if you have her awakening unless the fight is dragging out the 15 seconds, her USB2 with be your go-to secondary.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#444
Anyone know if her USB2 will be in the next dream select? I realized she's not going to be that great if I can't give her enIce and I didn't get her LMR so the USB2 is the only way to do that.

If you do have her USB2+AASB she seems quite strong for ice because they complement each other and her LM2 means she should be able to generate enough SB gauge to use both.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience
I think it's probably still too early, maybe Winter Fest though.

I finally sub30 D??? Gilgamesh! Augh this fight was such a pain!

https://i.imgtc.ws/mFPl7qZ.jpg

It wasn't so much that Gilgamesh is hard it's more that's he's really freakin' annoying! Beating him is easy, but sub30ing is extremely RNG reliant on doublecasts. He barely attacks but he still makes you waste so much time constantly having to dispel him, Gogo and Krile can still cap on him when his defenses are up but I missed so many sub30 chances because he put up his Divine Readiness right before Bartz launches his AOSB. Thank god I never have to fight this bastard again!

(Also the reason I found out why Galuf was doing such little damage last time was because I forgot to legend dive him for stats, derp...)

That's 6 D??? sub30'd so far (3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 15) I'm also close to Anima Lens USB so a relic there might help me get another one. I was thinking maybe Aphmau since I've seen a lot of poverty 11 sub30's. I have Shantoto AOSB/USB/Glint, Lion BSB/USB, Prishe SSB, but no idea who to use for that last slot. I have Ayame BSB/LMR, Curilla Super and nothing for Zeid and Lilisette.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#446
Yeah, Divine Readiness made it a real pain to get sub-30 on that one, especially since it's the first move of each phase so it's really hard to time your dispels.

I also have enough lenses for a relic but I'm not sure what to take. I've sub-30ed 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 11, and T. Also sub-40 on 8 and 14. Zidane might be nice. Ysayle might be enough to get me sub-30 on 14. I probably won't use my pick quite yet.
I pretty much just had Lenna spams dispels in the last third of the fight, and relied on Gogo's USB for instant last stand to keep the party alive so I could do more offense (also have to time it after Krile uses Meltdown or he'll do jack for damage.)
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#448
I tried farming the 1 stamina MP for greens tonight for the first time. It's not too bad, the content is easy enough to autobattle without much special setup (although I adjusted my team after the first two runs once I saw what was happening), but I only ran about 12 times total until I stopped seeing DVGs in my RW list. My greens supply has been dwindling since they switched to the new rewards so I'm probably going to have to do this from now on... at least it's also a good way to get Magia.

User Info: I_hate_Syldra

I_hate_Syldra
4 weeks ago#449
Well this account still holds true, I beat Ice Weak Odin but Syldra still gets me like half the time in the third phase even with Squall's Awakening and AOSB. Need more non-elemental crystals to hone up Ironfist Ice, I need to replace Sora or Aerith with Eight for those instant last stands.
Maelstrom-High Stakes-Savage Thunderbolt-Savage Aeroja-Savage Thunderstorm

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#450
Yeah I tried running Syldra with Celes's awakening and it was a failure. I need to set up a team that can autobattle some 5* magicite to get my monthly mission out of the way.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin
  • Topic Closed