You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin
It's probably better to just make the ice boosting mage dagger/rod than use such an old weapon with such low stats. Rydia probably won't be in your Typhon team anyway unless you have her Awakening. Maybe if you're using OK, Qusitis or Seven for Typhon it might be worth keeping.

I also got a rainbow in the daily today, Raines unique, I guess it's nice he has a pocket hastaga. I was pretty scared when I saw it though because I was worried I was gonna dupe the Rinoa dualcast LMR I just got off the dream select.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#332
SSJSephirothGokuX123 posted...
It's probably better to just make the ice boosting mage dagger/rod than use such an old weapon with such low stats. Rydia probably won't be in your Typhon team anyway unless you have her Awakening. Maybe if you're using OK, Qusitis or Seven for Typhon it might be worth keeping.

Tooootally forgot about artifacts, thanks!
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#333
eaedwards6400 posted...
Are you doing 2s or 3s?

I'm doing d???, is that what you mean?
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
4 weeks ago#334
Kaxon posted...
eaedwards6400 posted...
Are you doing 2s or 3s?

I'm doing d???, is that what you mean?

Yeah, sorry, internally I call it torment level 1, 2, and 3.
Eaed

User Info: RPGlord95

RPGlord95
4 weeks ago#335
I should be able to beat D??? but can't
Whiskey Nick on his cell phone
"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat." -Warrior

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#336
Which one are you trying to do? What's your team?
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Whiskey_Nick

Whiskey_Nick
4 weeks ago#337
Oh i just meant in general
I am Nick. Go Sens, Bills, Blue Jays! Advokaiser is a Guru
UotY 2015, You should listen to The Show w/ Ngamer and Yoblazer

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
4 weeks ago#338
Got my second Odin kill: wind weak

Aerith, Bartz, Zidane, Tyro and Zack

Not sure where I want to go next. Maybe Lightning weak, with Bartz AASB, Kain AASB and a complete Prompto. I'll wait for the 6* Imperil Lightning ability, though.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#339
Selected Tyro USB4 from the fun in the sun thing. Can't do dream select until I get my new credit card, so this was the safe choice. Thinking potentially Aeris USB2 for the select, mainly for Jenova, and to help physical teams (though I also have Elarra, and hers has been great).

Gonna kill Deathgaze one more time tonight to give me a 4th (so I can have a lvl 99), then will likely give Heca a shot. Unsure who I should bring though. Zack is in due to chain, but I have Bartz AASB, Zidane AASB/USB, and Cloud USB1/USB2/AOSB. Elarra likely for healing, but I don't know if I can fit all 3 of those DPS in, as I'll likely need a spot for an entrust bot or something in there.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
Cloud USB1/AOSB with a chain is enough to wreck Hecat, adding two Awakenings is overkill. You don't need an entrustbot for him either because he constantly attacks with weak rapid attacks giving your team plenty of meter. If your DPS is good enough to kill him in the third phase before he goes too crazy he's the easiest 5*, but that third phase is one of the hardest if you're not quick enough since he can wipe your party out before your healer's ATB bar can refill.

I made my picks on the other Selects, Quistis USB and OK AOSB, I know it's a risky move since neither of these characters have enelements but they should get me some torment wins. I also figured that a 6* magic boosting hat is also always going to be useful (even though the element boost is water.)

At least Dena hopefully won't let OK get completely shafted in 6* Magicite given how popular he is, I could see him getting a second awakening that gives him infusion based on the ability he used like Seifer. Can't say the same for Quistis though since she seems to be the ignored one of the core 6 of FF8.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin