You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
4 weeks ago#321
mccheyne posted...
I'm also considering the BSB one, specifically for Ignis. Or is that in the lenses shop?

Not yet, but it will be in 3-4 months.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
4 weeks ago#322
mccheyne posted...
I'm also considering the BSB one, specifically for Ignis. Or is that in the lenses shop?

it's there in JP, not for us yet. so it should be selectable by the end of the year, at least.

slowpoke.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#323
Got it, I'll likely hold off on his then. Got plenty of options regardless, and will end up having Tyro USB4, so it's not exactly a pressing need.

Now it's just to debate what to select on the USB select, when I do it. Aeris USB2, Vivi USB, something else that I haven't looked at yet.

Likely will do the LMR one too, though no idea what to select for that. Cloud enwind maybe.

Maaaay do glint if Cloud 6* is on it.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
You can get Vivi USB from anima lens so don't bother, ability double is mostly obsolete by awakenings these days.

Get something for torment or boosting, or a holy mage DPS for Ark.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 4 weeks ago)

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#325
Yeah the holy mage is definitely a good call, because I have no idea how I'm going to take down Ark yet. I haven't really fully looked at my holy magic options yet, though I think I have Hope USB lol
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#326
RPGlord95 posted...
I was told Ignis will be in lenses shop next time they add stuff. No idea when that is

I don't think it's worth it, especially if you just got Tyro's. I got it last time and I've barely used it.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#327
Alright, I want to get serious about finishing torments. Here's my current status (hope this formatting works):

I - Villanous Cycle - inc
II - Guardian of the Altar - 60%
III - Revel in Destruction - inc
IV - Stuff of Nightmares - 31.6s
V - Master of Madness - 37.94s
VI - Mired in Despair - 27.09s
VII - Devourer of Worlds - 27.96s
VIII - Putrid Malice - 37.45s
IX - The Final Jest - 70%
X - Spinner of False Hopes - 50%
XI - Hatred Incarnate - 29.47s
XII - Darkest Precepts - inc
XIII - Evil on High - inc
XIV - Terror of the Heavens - 60%
XV - One-Eyed Tyrant - inc
T - Tyranny of the Impure - 48.38s
0 - Crimson Scourge - inc

The IV clear I just got today, I think I can get that under 30 with one more attempt. 14 and Tactics I have new tools for so I'll work on those next. After that it's going to be tough, but maybe I can work on V some more since I'm surprised my time there is so bad with Bartz AASB. Planning to grab XII on the full throttle so maybe I'll be able to make a dent there too (at least hitting 50%)
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience
(edited 4 weeks ago)

Kaxon
4 weeks ago#328
Alright, made some good progress:

IV - 28.24
Tactics - 29.61
XIV - 37.48

IV was definitely the easiest, because I have two awakenings and I've been working on it for a while already. I just needed a good clean run to get my time under 30, got it on my first try. With the sequencing I was using Rydia doesn't get to user her AOSB (it would be the next action after the 30 second mark) but it didn't matter. Tellah's SSB was the missing piece here in my previous attempts - team Atk/mag boost and team IC1 was exactly what I needed to make the Kain/Rydia combo work.

Tactics is a much easier fight but it took some work to perfect my sequencing. The winning attempt involved Ramza using his old USB (party buff + IC1) with his initial instant action, getting the chain and Marche's USB up instantly, so we can start dealing damage as fast as possible.

XIV was the hardest of them all because of the tools I have and the limited time you have to finish phase 5. I don't think I can get this time down much with the current team.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
4 weeks ago#329
Are you doing 2s or 3s?
Eaed

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#330
5* off the daily. Rydia Ice Whip unique.

I mean, it's ice boosting, and only one of two ice boosting magic weapons that she can use. Unsure if I should rainbow it or not.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin