You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#291
SSJSephirothGokuX123 posted...
I can do 3 more and have 6, 11, 15 and T-0 left, but I'm not sure if I should just save my mythril with how bad my luck has been recently.

I'm not sure how much of it is your luck, honestly I think this ROP just isn't a good value.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: RPGlord95

RPGlord95
1 month ago#292
This game man.... 1/11 Angeal LM
Whiskey Nick on his cell phone
"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat." -Warrior

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#293
Transcendant Omega Weapon down with 5 hours to go.

Party
https://i.imgtc.ws/IuK5Dxw.jpg

SBs used:
Aerith USB2
Zidane USB1+AASB
Bartz USB2+AASB
Elarra USB1
Zack CSB+USB

I stole his abilities in phase 2 and phase 3. Once both AASBs are up, I'm just flying through the phases, so the tough part is surviving until the damage really starts rolling.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
1 month ago#294
i procrastinated basically the whole fest, just did the damage race and got 38M with wind team. could have done a bit more if i had 5* wind magicites and/or madeen, also Zidane and Faris were each too fast for Aphmau once and went before getting instant cast so that cost me some as well.

still gotta do Odins and spend 40 tickets.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
1 month ago#295
Deathgaze down in 28.81

That savage mode is no joke though, 50% damage reduction is brutal, and he uses it so damn often. Took a while into the holy chain for Roxas to start breaking savage with Healing Smite under AASB. Agrias the MVP with the imperils (with help from the occasional proc from Elarra's de'dia). Quite happy to get a 5* magicite sub30ed without relying on Sephiroth AASB(+USB2 for Lakshmi). Gotta get 3 more copies, then that's likely good enough (probably inherit Necrophobe for the dampen light 10).

Not sure where to go after this. Don't think I have enough holy magic to take down Ark.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

Kaxon
1 month ago#296
Alright, I think I can do this. I'm going to try the same team but with Cloud in for Zidane since I have Cloud's awakening and not Zidane's.

What did you do about death in phase 2/3, just get lucky?
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience
Kaxon posted...
I'm not sure how much of it is your luck, honestly I think this ROP just isn't a good value.

No it's definitely been bad luck, majority of the relics I've pulled have been dupes or stuff that's so bad it's not even Cid Mission worthy. If I recall right-

FF1- Warrior of Light attack up LMR (dupe)
FF2- Firion dualcast combat, Scott BSB
FF3- CoD BSB2
FF4- Golbez USB1 (dupe)
FF5- Krile USB3
FF7- Tifa attack up LMR
FF8- Ulrimecia BSB
FF9- Freya BSB (dupe)
FF10- Seymour dualcast LMR (dupe)
FF12- Basch BSB (dupe)
FF13- Raines OSB (dupe)
FF14-Estinien LMR
FFT- Malak BSB (dupe)

CoD BSB2 is the only one I'm really seeing any use for, even then it's a very niche one.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 1 month ago)

Kaxon
1 month ago#298
Whew, took down Transcendent Omega Weapon. Took several tries, the most frustrating one was when the game crashed right before phase 5 after I had pretty much figured out what to do.
Eh I did last minute pull on FF11's RoP since I barely have any decent relics outside of Lion and Shantotto and I could use some help for the torment.

1/11 Lion BSB dupe- of course. f***ing gacha.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#300
Kaxon posted...
Alright, I think I can do this. I'm going to try the same team but with Cloud in for Zidane since I have Cloud's awakening and not Zidane's.

What did you do about death in phase 2/3, just get lucky?

Not that it still helps you, but I absorbed Curaga after he used it in phase 2.
In phase 3, Meltdown doesn't happen until the 3rd turn, and I killed phase 3 before he got that far.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin