You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
1 month ago#131
1/11 Strago CSB
1/3 Selphie USB2

nice
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#132
1/11 Alphinaud Chain

Not bad, it was my most wanted chain until recently but then I beat Adamantoise without it (and I was targetting banner 1 with a chance to pick up Fujin's chain in fest). I might have to reconsider and put more of my pulls towards banner 2 and 5 (depending what replaces Sephiroth on 2, hopefully it's Zidane)
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience
1/11 Got Seifer chain! Now Lakshmi should be cake!

Ugggh and I put all that magia into Garland.

Tempted to pull for another but I think I have too many dupes for full price. (I really want Vincent chain though..!)
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
1 month ago#134
Rinoa ice BSB

Meh. Extra 10 mag for her at least.

Chain lucky: 1/11

Vincent chain!!!!

Holy f***!! Finally a fire chain!! And magical as well, which will pair perfectly with Terra’s awakening. All I’m missing is an earth chain now.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 month ago#135
Is this lucky draw better than the chain banner?
Eaed

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#136
1/3 Rinoa BSB1 - garbage, but +10 Mag
2/11 Vincent Chain (dupe), Alph Chain (new)

Not exactly what I was hoping for, since I already have Zack for wind, but it's not bad either.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 month ago#137
No chain lucky for me too many dupes. They hit the wrong type on most of them for me.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#138
Alphi's chain got me sub 30 against Adamantoise (27.72). My previous best was 41.x but out of my three kills the other two were both over 50, so that's a pretty big improvement. The only change cutting Zack for Vivi and having him doublecasting tornado (the 5* ability... getting the 6* and getting a wind+ weapon for him would be easy upgrades but it seems like I don't need it).
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: RPGlord95

RPGlord95
4 weeks ago#139
Been going back and doing torments.

Man Terra with Awakening got my times down from 31 in 240 and 38 in 280 to 8 and 21.
Whiskey Nick on his cell phone
"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat." -Warrior

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
4 weeks ago#140
Yeah Terra murders Wrexsoul.

Though I'm still too scared to go at D??? in that one, even though I have Relm USB, Terra awakening, Locke USB1, 2, and AOSB, Shadow USB, and Celes USB.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin