You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
1 month ago#101
Lilisette USB. Looks interesting.

Got Seifer’s USB off the daily too, the 18 hit dark/fire one.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
I got Ingus's damage reflect BSB with anima lens in preparation for Odin, hopefully I don't regret it (would be nice to have Red XIII's chain instead since I have his USB2 with radiant shield but the chain lucky draw probably won't be out for a while)

Gotta say having a Adamantoise with 2 magic boons is pretty handy for Ark, that extra defense helps quite a bit to shrug off pular waves and dark cannons, regenera now overwrites that damage and helps make the Doomsdays more survivable so I only have to use Elara's BSB once now for Savage Doomsday. I got 3 more and now I have a healing Madeen with Heal Boon+15 and Mind+20 inherited.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 1 month ago)
100 gemmed Gabranth's dualcast LM, though unless I get his chain this probably won't see any use.

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#104
Did X pull because it has an awakening and a chain 2.0, got dupe Tidus USB.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

Kaxon
1 month ago#105
Also I combined it right away and now I realize the water ball might have been useful for torment. Oh well.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#106
Got Tidus AOSB.

Very happy with that. I should probably revisit Yunalesca one of these days. I might be able to sub-30 her at this point.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

mccheyne
1 month ago#107
Dupe Paine LMR

Sigh
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

Kaxon
1 month ago#108
Who's ready for Dark Odin dropping tonight? Which element are you going to try?

I'm going to start with Wind because it sounds like you want more than one character who can break the damage cap, and I have Cloud (USB1 + BSB2 + AOSB) and Bartz (Awakening + BSB) and Zack (Chain + BSB). Depending how that goes I might also try earth where I have Galuf (Chain2.0 + other stuff), Bartz, and Cinque, or possibly a mixed team for fire where I have Terra's Awakening (but just Locke for chaining).
(edited 1 month ago)
I'm gonna try with a mixed earth team (Terra, OK, Ingus, Elara and either Tyro or Red XIII) Really Hodgepodge but other than that I don't think I can beat him. (If I had a Fire chain though)

mccheyne
1 month ago#110
Hearing that Dark Odin is coming tonight makes me really think about trying 5* magicite. I got my first torment D??? win, so progress is being made in general
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin