You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#11
4 Evraes seems ridiculous to me... I had 2 but I think I probably would have been fine with 1. HP Boon and Fast Act seem like the most standard things to put on it.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Ultimaphazon

Ultimaphazon
1 month ago#12
I'm really not a fan of Fast Act.

HP Boon is good. I think you probably want Magic Boon on an Evrae as well. Mage teams will very much appreciate that bonus Mag, especially Sephiroth if he's acting as a mage against Madeen.
Not changing this sig until Caius Ballad is released in FFRK.

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
1 month ago#13
Man, all Siren wants to do is drop me Evraes. Has to be at least the last 4-5 battles in a row.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04
Fast act isn't as sought after nowadays due to almost everyone using Elara/Aerith/Rosa but it is good to have a pocket Madeen with fast act inheritance for D??? Torments since you won't have those characters (unless it's 4 or 7 of course)
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that

User Info: HBJDubs

HBJDubs
1 month ago#15
got two 5* in a row on the daily, got Yuffie unique and a dupe of Paine SSB. Also went ahead and bought the chain dream draw, got Wol LM on the pull and I took Ingus chain. That now gives me a chain for every element (2.0 for lightning, dark, and holy) as well as realm chains for VIII and IX!
Save in the name of true love
~Project 1000~

mccheyne
1 month ago#16
I have a 2.0 chain for lightning, dark, and holy too! Haven’t had the chance to use Ramza’s yet, though that’ll likely be when I go up against Hades tomorrow, but Prompto and Seifer’s chains have been quite good!

Got Siren to finally drop a couple more Siren magicite, so I’m done with her. Going to murder Ixion a bunch to get arcana to level Evrae to 99, then Siren to 99. That should be enough, with a double dampen dark Seraph already made, to make up most of my deck against Hades. Party-wise, I’m thinking:

Orlandu (OSB/USB)
Roxas (AASB)
Ramza (Holy chain)
Shelke (battery)
Rosa (USB)

Since I assume Ramza’s isn’t a hastega, unsure how I’m going to slot that in there, since I’m sure Rosa will need shellga too, and I usually give her wrath.
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

mccheyne
1 month ago#17
Hades down!

Took ~32 seconds, but that’s because I wasn’t ready with hastega after dispel. That’s the most troubling, timing-wise, part of this whole battle. Rosa can keep up with the blinks, and healing smite from Roxas helps with healing if needed. I think I need to delay Roxas AASB until his third turn though. I open with an immediate BSB2 from Ramza, then magic lure (to eat the flare, and not have to bring shellga), then warriors will twice before dropping the holy chain. I just need to delay Roxas AASB until closer to the chain, and time hastega correctly, and I’ll be good.

All 4* magicites have been defeated though. May finally be time to at least look at 5*

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
1 month ago#18
what's this, 2/3 with 2 discos!?

oh but it's just Rem's OSB and a dupe Sice USB. oh well.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 month ago#19
1/3 - Ace glint
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience
I dunno if I want to do RoP, at least for now. I've had too much of a bad luck streak.

I think I just want to save my mythril for the fest banners, I only have 270.

Edit-Rem's Awakening isn't in the pool? Easy skip then, I have most of the good Type-0 stuff otherwise.
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 45: Now with 100% more Odin