You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
1 month ago#81
I’m tempted to run through as an undead Rogue again, but I don’t know if I have enough time for that grind again.
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado

User Info: turbopuns3

turbopuns3
1 month ago#82
Rogues do seem pretty tempting. But I think I'd feel dirty or something.

Idk I haven't decided how much I want to try hard and how much I want to just f*** around in like STV or something
Classic was the only era I was not a raider in, so I think I am making a warrior!
Sir Chris
Leafeon13N posted...
People are already spamming blizzard with bug reports of quality of life features that weren't present in vanilla WoW.

People are going to get exactly what they asked for and they are going to hate if.

If you're going to make a big deal about releasing a previous version of your game, you should at least add in QoL features for it.

The rogue server on City of Heroes that came back at least added a ton of QoL fixes. The fact that WoW didn't to "give them what they asked for" is silly.
Check out my entertainment blog!: www.heroicbiz.com
I discuss video games, comics, movies, and TV!

User Info: Dels

Dels
1 month ago#85
But isn't the whole point of it being vanilla WoW is that it doesn't have QoL features?

The creeping increase of QoL is part of what made the game become more streamlined and therefore lost that "everything is a struggle" feel that made vanilla WoW what it was.
(edited 1 month ago)
Dels posted...
But isn't the whole point of it being vanilla WoW is that it doesn't have QoL features?

The creeping increase of QoL is part of what made the game become more streamlined and therefore lost that "everything is a struggle" feel that made vanilla WoW what it was.

Big true.
Sir Chris

User Info: Metal_DK

Metal_DK
1 month ago#87
Its not what it was when everything was new and exciting, but i had a little bit of fun with it when i was on a private server a bit ago. I still dont see this lasting a long time though
Casual Revolution 2007 - 2016

turbopuns3
1 month ago#88
Metal_DK posted...
I still dont see this lasting a long time though

Just long enough to hype up TBC2 😉

User Info: Nrrr

Nrrr
1 month ago#89
the only QOL thing they should really consider is transmog. it in no way makes things "easier", but its a nice feature to have.

turbopuns3
1 month ago#90
Hey this is officially "next month"

Cool