• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: turbopuns3

turbopuns3
3 weeks ago#181
It's decided. I'm swapping to alliance.

I got to thinking about it, and my first character back in '07 was alliance. Had all my first experiences with the game on alliance. Got that character to 70 and did a (very) little raiding, then swapped to a server where some of my friends were playing horde and found myself a new main there. Overall my play time ratio is probably like 8:1 horde:alliance.

So when I think of alliance I feel more nostalgic. When I think of horde I feel more accomplished. That's where I did all my actual raiding and competitive PVP.

With it being vanilla, it only feels right to go the more nostalgic option, since I'm not exactly getting into this with killing KT as a priority. More just to have the leveling experience, be a part of the community, mess around doing random things, etc.

Plus the first alt I ever made was a gnome mage. Petered out around level 21 or something. Seems all the stars are pointing me toward picking back up where I left off there.

User Info: CoolCly

CoolCly
3 weeks ago#182
sounds like a good choice to me

i'm going horde because my buddy wants to but there's a strong side of me that wants to go alliance because i never really had that perspective
The batman villians all seem to be one big joke that batman refuses to laugh at - SantaRPG

turbopuns3
3 weeks ago#183
I swear on my life I am not making this up.

A woman next to me is playing a word game on her phone. She gets my attention and says "you know how sometimes when you stare at a word long enough, it just doesn't seem like a normal word anymore?"

I'm like, "yeah, sure"

She points to her mobile game and says, "what's this word?"

I look over and the word is literally mage.

CoolCly
3 weeks ago#184
its fate
The batman villians all seem to be one big joke that batman refuses to laugh at - SantaRPG

turbopuns3
3 weeks ago#185
s***'s live!

allegedly.

User Info: Anagram

Anagram
3 weeks ago#186
Been in the queue since 3:00, now I'm #3357 in queue.
Not changing this sig until I decide to change this sig.
Started: July 6, 2005

CoolCly
3 weeks ago#187
lol my friend is on stalagg and im 25k in queue. estimated time 668 minutes

so.... i'm just supposed to change to a new server that they just suddenly opened? i'll have to restart my progress on stalagg later i guess

User Info: Nrrr

Nrrr
3 weeks ago#188
There was no queue for bloodsail, at least when I logged in. It was horrendous though, took me like the entire hour I played to do like three quests. Basically just standing waiting for enemies to respawn and hoping you tag them first.
I'm baby

CoolCly
3 weeks ago#189
Kromcrush had a queue of about a minute... so I got in and made my character and tried to log in.

world server is down

Kurinnaxx, here I come

god forbid i roll on a roleplay server

turbopuns3
3 weeks ago#190
I have to wonder how many people rolling on the new medium pop servers are just getting their fix and will still main on the original servers in a few days
  • Post New Message