You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic 519 - The Rise of the Mech

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
4 weeks ago#1
Nerfs are live!

Buffs are coming!

Free legendary!

Who is this Blizzard and what have they done with the real Blizzard?
I was the final Undisputed Champion in UCA history,
however Advokaiser was the Guru Champion!

User Info: Camden

Camden
4 weeks ago#2
Dust refunds are live! The 11,000+ dust I already have just sitting there doing absolutely nothing isn't enough, I need more! More! More!
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?
I see the game is just as reliable as ever. Haven't played since Frozen Throne outside a few arena runs (I still have all the solo content from Frozen Throne onwards incomplete). Just logged in earlier to do an Arena run and in only my second match it kicks me out mid run to let me know the app had updated and I had to restart. Really game? You couldn't wait until the end of the match?

Managed to get back in and win the game anyway but that's just awful design
Actually I remember why I stopped playing now. It gave me some awful solo content quests which overwrote all my normal quests. So I was stuck with 3 special quests that needed clearing that would take some time to clear and I couldn't get any normal quests until I was done. And when I looked into it apparently when you cleared them it just gave you more anyway. So I just thought f*** this and stopped logging in as it waa basically forcing me to do hours of solo content before I could do anything else

User Info: NewerShadow

NewerShadow
4 weeks ago#5
s***teredElysium posted...
Actually I remember why I stopped playing now. It gave me some awful solo content quests which overwrote all my normal quests. So I was stuck with 3 special quests that needed clearing that would take some time to clear and I couldn't get any normal quests until I was done. And when I looked into it apparently when you cleared them it just gave you more anyway. So I just thought f*** this and stopped logging in as it waa basically forcing me to do hours of solo content before I could do anything else

I think they changed it at the start of this rotation to allow you to reroll those quests.
Bleh, just lost a game in Arena because I'm rusty and assumed mechanics would operate slightly differently.

Opponent had the mech 2/6 taunt out that gets +2 attack when there's nothing else on his side so it was a 4/6
I used Kooky Chemist to swap attack/health
I thought it would change to an 8/2 (or worst case 6/4)
It actually changed to an 8/4

Like it being a 6/4 post swap I get. But 8/4? Why does the +2 attack get applied again. Like if it was going to get applied again surely it should have gone 8/2 not 8/4
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Also the hell is this bug. Doesn't matter what screen I click to, stays blurred like this

https://i.imgtc.ws/yiRkEFL.png

User Info: Chaeix

Chaeix
4 weeks ago#8
It has something to do with the popups for quests/nerfs etc
we're all buds~jc~
<DeathChicken> you are my hero for being the first person to cite National Geographic in Mercs
It happened every single time I cleared a quest that then refreshed into a new quest. Was annoying as hell.

Managed to clear all the quests in 3 arena runs. Only legendary I got from them and all the packs was Vereesa Windrunner. Oh well, I have 10k dust and a s*** ton of cards I could dust if necessary since my entire collection is basically wild now.

Any cheap deck suggestions?

User Info: NewerShadow

NewerShadow
4 weeks ago#10
I took Midrange Hunter from low 8 to 5 in a single winstreak over the last couple days. The list I ran (from Vicious Syndicate) isn't too expensive, with just 4 total epics (2x2) and one legendary, and there are cheaper builds out there without Rat Trap.

### Rat Trap Midrange Hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Dragon
#
# 2x (1) Shimmerfly
# 2x (1) Springpaw
# 2x (1) Timber Wolf
# 2x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) Rat Trap
# 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena
# 2x (2) Vicious Scalehide
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (3) Deadly Shot
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (3) Master's Call
# 2x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 2x (4) Dire Frenzy
# 1x (5) Tundra Rhino
# 2x (6) Unleash the Beast
# 1x (10) Zul'jin
#
AAECAYoWArsFm4UDDqgCtQPeBJcIxQjbCYEK9uwCmPACyfgCoIUDpIgD+ZYDnp0DAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Other examples: https://hsreplay.net/decks/#playerClasses=HUNTER&archetypes=137
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic 519 - The Rise of the Mech