You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 2

User Info: handsomeboy2012

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#251
Hiding in a CURTAIN against a witch lol

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#252
Beatrice was caught and was carved up. Oh man, she is really going to die in ep3, so soon in the game? This is going to completely overturn the whole premise of Umineko since the beginning.

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#253
She is still alive with a single heart, with the power of.... whatever it is. I have quite a lot to say about Beatrice this chapter but will save it for later.

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#254
Battler suddenly transports Evatrice to purgatory and deflects the bunny laser. No f***ing way. I mean, that’s great. And Beatrice is still alive. Virgilia is there too. How? Can they die as many times as they want? I can’t make sense of these two worlds. I might as well stop trying.
The game is resumed with a different opponent. Get hyped. But I’m too tired to continue today.

User Info: Raka_Putra

Raka_Putra
3 weeks ago#255
Yeah, understandable. There's a lot to take in. And I'm hyped too to see your thoughts of EP3 as a whole.
Noble king, there is no doubt -- what your dream is all about
All these things you saw in your pajamas, are a long-range forecast for your farmers!

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#256
Looks like Beatrice has won Battler over, he has all but accepted the existence of magic. He still doesn't accept his new opponent as a witch, but the meaning has changed from 'you're not a witch' to 'you're not fit to be a witch'

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#257
The battle is heating up but... I still don't get how these red words work, like when the witch is not allowed to say something in red.

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#258
Can I say why Kyrie changed her mind on going out and get food is because she got hungry, or that she saw the real Eva getting ill? No, probably not...
(edited 3 weeks ago)

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#259
The point is that Kyrie thought that food isn't needed, but went to the mansion anyway. The counterargument I would give is that Kyrie left the guesthouse for another reason that has nothing to do with food and ended up in the mansion.
'Not going to get food' = 'not going to the mansion' but
'Going to the mansion' =/= 'Going to get food'
(edited 3 weeks ago)

handsomeboy2012
3 weeks ago#260
Calling it now that Beatrice will be the one to counter Evatrice
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 2