You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 2

User Info: handsomeboy2012

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#21
I mean I do understand where they come from. Kinzo thinks his children didn't become what he wanted, Krauss felt threatened by by Eva and his inability to live up to his father, and Eva got discriminated against.

I don't know who started all of this, but Kinzo had to bear the most responsibility for such a dysfunctional family.

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#22
Young Eva looks great, then I noticed the blue eyes in contrast to current Eva's purple-ish. That has to be Beatrice up to no good again, you can't trick me.

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#23
This is like 20+ years before the main story, so Beatrice shouldn't be at full power, and no one except the furniture servants should be able to see her right? And it's not her style to disguise as someone. Argh, I'm getting confused again.

User Info: Sceptilesolar

Sceptilesolar
1 month ago#24
handsomeboy2012 posted...
Krauss now reveals himself as a sexist dinosaur.

Not sure 'reveals' is the right word. 'Reiterates', perhaps. He spent most of his time alive in EP1 patronizing his wife, after all.
Just killing time until the world ends.

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#25
Or it is all inside Eva's head and I'm overthinking. The blue eyes though, there has to be a reason, it would all be so simple if the eye colours match.

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#26
Sceptilesolar posted...
Krauss now reveals himself as a sexist dinosaur.

Not sure 'reveals' is the right word. 'Reiterates', perhaps. He spent most of his time alive in EP1 patronizing his wife, after all.

Well back then I didn't really think him as sexist because he was a dick to pretty much everyone else, not just Natsuhi.

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#27
Doesn't look like this is in Eva's imagination with the young version talking about magic.

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#28
A few moments ago Eva said 'It would be great if I get a son and have him succeed the family'. Now she says stuff about grown-up George and Jessica...

handsomeboy2012
1 month ago#29
Oh there's a time jump in the middle of it in the form of a single sentence. What a weird way to do it.

User Info: Dels

Dels
1 month ago#30
Oh there's a time jump in the middle of it in the form of a single sentence. What a weird way to do it.

what a quintessentially umineko thing to do
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Umineko playthrough topic 2