You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Kingdom Hearts series playthrough topic continued. (KH3 final stretch)

User Info: red13n

red13n
1 month ago#41
I think Goofy and Donald already did a fistbump in an earlier cutscene?

continuity error

They fistbumped in the last cutscene of the Caribbean.
"First thing that crosses my mind: I didn't get any GameFAQs Karma yesterday." Math Murderer after getting his appendix removed.

red13n
1 month ago#42
Also Sora you are hereby banned from naming anything ever again after this world.
"First thing that crosses my mind: I didn't get any GameFAQs Karma yesterday." Math Murderer after getting his appendix removed.

red13n
1 month ago#43
omg they are eating victory ice cream.

red13n
1 month ago#44
Poor Hiro really got demoted here. Plenty of party spots and he is full time science guy.

red13n
1 month ago#45
Xehanort-Riku...i am so confused.

red13n
1 month ago#46
oh hes Replica Riku 2.

User Info: TotallyNotMI

TotallyNotMI
1 month ago#47
JonThePenguin posted...
I just finished the last two gummi trophies tonight. Golden Highwind kicks all the ass, though I still haven't managed an A on Schwarzgeist itself even with a no-damage bonus.

You need to grind the components it summons and avoid killing it until you have enough points. It's dumb.
I'm not sure who this MI guy is but he sounds sexy.

red13n
1 month ago#48
we already spent a whole game killing dark cubes.

red13n
1 month ago#49
oh apparently Riku Replica 2 agrees this is rather unexpected.

red13n
1 month ago#50
oh whoa they are actually letting the world have double Baymax.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Kingdom Hearts series playthrough topic continued. (KH3 final stretch)